Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hello can you explain more what your trying to say

Tadass910

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Why behind gril? Put it behind plastic completly
Because I understand it needs that radar eyes sees all road if you put it behind plastic it will block and you won’t get warning about police in front of you
Post automatically merged:

Yeah they can but they wont, and its placed so that youre not going to see it if just looking randomly at the car.

If they are sure that you got RD and are looking for it atleast in Finland they can impound your car and strip it down to see if there is one.
So as I understand that pro device only gets noted you if police is in front? But what about behind car or sideways? I know that Genevo one m gets your warnings all over the car.

p.s do police can see when they meter your speed if you have Genevo pro device? Or it has hidden functions that police can’t see that you have Genevo?

Last edited:

CMfan

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
You will only block laser beam, not radar.

But if paint is metalited like said, than performance will be impaired...

Saunafin

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
We have RT3 and RT4 on vans

In Finland its around 70-150m, its close so it can take clear picture of the driver. You have plenty of time to slow down even without RD if the van is not hidden in a bush or steep corner.
Are you sure that camera vans is use gatso?
I have drive over 1year with genevo one m down south, and 0 gatso alert at camera vans, only multaradar alerts.
In Finland camera vans they have at least used 24.100 (+/- 25 Mhz) Multaradar C/CD and 34.36 Multanova 6F (older).

Saunafin

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Also, for now only official gatso is rt4, new speed cameras in Finland. Speed cameras Finland
Not secured gatso rt3 anywhere in Finland.
There have been rumors gatso at car, but only rumors.
And these new speed cameras not alert g4, no gatso alert, k-band alert, but its ok when gps database working.

clapfiveo

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Because I understand it needs that radar eyes sees all road if you put it behind plastic it will block and you won’t get warning about police in front of you

So as I understand that pro device only gets noted you if police is in front? But what about behind car or sideways? I know that Genevo one m gets your warnings all over the car.

p.s do police can see when they meter your speed if you have Genevo pro device? Or it has hidden functions that police can’t see that you have Genevo?
They have spectre but they rarely use it since it gives out alot of falses and its still pretty stealth even if they use it, i personally use dead switch to turn it off when cop is close to me.

It its behind plastic part on bumper so it doenst see the road it is blocked by plastic. It gives warning of police in front atleast 1km on the highway, i got warning 3km couple times.

I got warning by police behind me with only front antenna probably 500-1000m which is pretty insane.

I got warning couple times of police on ramps (every time ive seen police on ramp so far) so this device is pretty insane, you can see police behind you before you start speeding, can check ramps / intersections in front if police are near and it can see police coming towards you. You really dont need rear antenna.

One time i got warning of police in front of me 200m i think he didnt have rear radar active.

Also, for now only official gatso is rt4, new speed cameras in Finland. Speed cameras Finland
Not secured gatso rt3 anywhere in Finland.
There have been rumors gatso at car, but only rumors.
And these new speed cameras not alert g4, no gatso alert, k-band alert, but its ok when gps database working.
For me K-band is useless, I ran it with high filter and got constant falses from other cars and properties.

clapfiveo

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Are you sure that camera vans is use gatso?
I have drive over 1year with genevo one m down south, and 0 gatso alert at camera vans, only multaradar alerts.
In Finland camera vans they have at least used 24.100 (+/- 25 Mhz) Multaradar C/CD and 34.36 Multanova 6F (older).
Not sure just found that info from researching.

Totally agreed with that. The grilll is not a good option for RD antennas. Better under the headlight behind the bumper.
Ive been getting pretty insane detection ranges behind the grill, its not mesh at that point there is small flat piece.

Saunafin

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
For me K-band is useless, I ran it with high filter and got constant falses from other cars and properties.

At Finland no need use K-band, against new model speed cams genevo gps database working fine.
Supermarket doors use k-band, many other thins use too, so lots false alarms.

clapfiveo

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Is it hard to hide Genevo if police stops you?

Was it worth? Maybe Genevo m one better and cheaper?
Afaik Genovo M has same performance as the Pro but its hard to hide.

Yea it’s under a grillés but cost 1500 eur is it worth?
Depends if you want to live with high risk :D

Why behind gril? Put it behind plastic completly
This is on my to-do list i will be sanding off paint and wrapping plastic part of my bumper and placing the antenna behind it!

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agoose