- Feb 12, 2021
- Reaction score
KIYO ULTIMATE ADVANCED PROTECTION - for EUROPEAN MARKET!!!
Completely Stealth Laser Jammer is becoming a trendLaser jammers usually consist of an indoor central unit (which must be placed under the dashboard), some kind of sound- and light indicator (LED or a screen, which must be placed on the dashboard), and sensor nodes (these must be placed into the grille of the bumper, or into a special license plate frame).
Nowadays, the stealth Speed Capture Defense Systems are becoming more and more popular, including the stealth laser jammers, where the sensor nodes are invisible. This is especially useful, because on the one hand, the aesthetic view of the vehicle is better, and on the other hand, it cannot be discovered by curious eyes, so the installed devices of the car remain a secret. Therefore in case of purchasing a laser jammer, we recommend a product which has small sensors, which can be hidden easily. The concealment of the sensors can be done with the help of special license plate frames or with infrared transmitting PERSPEX sheets as well.
For whom detecting the laser speedtraps is enough and do not wish to use a jamming device, we can recommend KIYO Laser Detectors, that can be built into license plate frames. As for detecting ordinary radar speedcams, we recommend our KIYO Radar Detector Device and our KIYO GPS Detector Device.
Useful information about Laser SpeedtrapsThe technology of police speed measurement can be categorized into 3 groups: the laser-based technology, the radar-based technology and other speed radars.
The laser jammer devices disrupt the operation of the laser-based speedtraps, but are unable to detect or jam the radar-based or other speedtraps. Laser-based speedtraps may occur next to the driver's seat, in police and civilian vehicles as well. These devices can be mounted to a three-legged stand or can be held in hand. Furthermore, they can be operated manually or automatically, and can be used from a standing or a moving car as well.
ProLaser III (Fama III) SCS-103 ARH CAM-S1
The basic idea of the laser-based speedtraps is the measurement of the spread and the reflection of the laser light. The name LIDAR (LIght Detection And Ranging) is connected to this feature.
The laser-based radars are much more complex than their ordinary radar-based counterparts. These can measure speed 200 times/second, therefore their accuracy is far greater.
These type of radars emit series of controlled, invisible infrared light beam pulses, in a straight line. The wavelength of the laser signal is 904 nm, but the frequency on which they work differ from device to device. The emitted signals are reflected from the moving car and by knowing the laser signal's spreading speed, the device can determine the speed of the vehicle.
The diameter of the light beam grows conically depending on the distance (for example, in the case of the PRO LASER III device, at a 300m distance, the diameter is 0,9m). The number of the emitted light beam pulses differ from device to device, therefore we recommend laser detector devices, which know all the frequencies that are being used. The most efficient detectors can detect the pulses from the start, therefore we will be able to slow the vehicle down.
KIYO ULTIMATE AP
complete speed camera defense system
- European production with multilingual alert system
- Protection against almost all speed cameras used in Europe, with the new ARH CAM-S1 and FÁMA III cameras included.
- Detection of stationary speed cameras
- Detection of additional dangerous zones (for example: red light cameras, dangerous intersections, etc…)
- Detection of mobile radar cameras
- Complete Europe database and software that can be updated for free.
- High performance sensors that can be installed hidden into the license plate holder
- Almost completely hidden installation.
- Parking assist, laser detector, Active- and Passive modes
- Configurable alert distance
- Parking assist with type approval certificate and plastic card
Post automatically merged:
The device is good agains all jammable European lidars.
The best solution against the ARH CamS1, TruCam, TruSpeed, FÁmaIII, SC-501, etc
It detects the followings:
- Kustom LaserCam
- • Kustom Redflex
- • Kustom ProLaser II (fw 5.10)
- • Kustom ProLaser II (fw 5.12)
- • VHT FámaLézer II
- • Kustom ProLaser III
- • Kustom FamaShot III
- • Kustom PL-DOK I
- • VHT FámaLézer III
- • Kustom Prolite
- • Kustom Prolite +
- • Kustom ProLaser 4
- • NJL SCS 101
- • NJL SCS 102
- • NJL SCS 103
- • LTI 20.20 Ultralyte 100 LR (rev. 1)
- • LTI 20.20 Ultralyte 200 LR (rev. 1)
- • LTI 20.20 Ultralyte 100 LR (rev. 2)
- • LTI 20.20 Ultralyte 200 LR (rev. 2)
- • LTI 20.20 Ultralyte Compact
- • LTI 20.20 Marksman
- • LTI 20.20 TruSpeed EU
- • LTI 20.20 TruSpeed US
- • LTI 20.20 TruSpeed EU VPR
- • LTI 20.20 TruSpeed S
- • ARH CAM-S1
- • Jenoptik Laveg (EU)
- • Jenoptik LaserPatrol (EU)
- • Laser Atlanta (Stealth mode)
- • Laser Atlanta (Normal mode)
- • Applied Concepts Stalker LZ-1
- • Riegl LR 90-235 (EU)
- • Riegl FG21-P
- • DragonEye Technology D igital Ally Laser Ally
- • DragonEye Technology Digital Ally Laser Ally Compact