GregTec5

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score

RustyShackleford

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
From what I have read LTI TruSpeed and UltraLyte families are the most common. I am still new to all this and don't know the exact models or if any unicorn guns in use around. I have ordered the book on radar and I think the reviews said they talk extensively about specific models(R and L(hopefully)). Im in oregon, just east of portland.

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
There are Stalkers and TSS's too. Those are not covered.

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Who's got the Stalker and TSS? Kiyo will jam Stalker and the Stalker XLR...just not the XLR in ECCM mode (which is the default).
OSP(FB post, and visual confirmation) and Marion County(direct hit) sheriff have Stalkers. This is a very common gun.TSS is in a Portland suburb(FB post log ago) and possibly OSP.

viggendriver

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Which Suburb? I hit Tualatin, Tigard, Lake Oswego, and West Linn quite a bit when I visit. LO and West Linn are pretty aggressive with speed enforcement, I sure hope they haven't purchased anything. I've never seen anything other than radar with those 2 but it wouldn't surprise me at all if they went and got some laser. With that being said their radar equipment is old as dirt.

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I think it was Tualatin. It was a city PD FB post on an overpass from a long time ago. I've seen West Linn camp on 205 just to slow people down.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downhiller2010