Aircraft announcement

Blueflame01

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Has anybody had JBV1 still announcing aircraft after app is shut down. Had to shut phone down to stop it. I have a Note 8.

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Has anybody had JBV1 still announcing aircraft after app is shut down. Had to shut phone down to stop it. I have a Note 8.
Did you actually quit the app or did you just press the home button to background it?

claytonkoufax

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Did you actually quit the app or did you just press the home button to background it?
JB I have noticed that I have never noticed a aircraft alert with JBV1... but I have noticed several when I ran Highway Radar app is there a reason why? thanks

jcaptchaos2

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I don't get aircraft on JBV1 anymore. ,may be filtering but I get them on HWR, not complaining just saying

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
I don't get aircraft on JBV1 anymore. ,may be filtering but I get them on HWR, not complaining just saying
Are they doing speed enforcement near and ahead of you?

CJR238

RDF founding father
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
For some reason all of a sudden I get speed change announcements and I can't figure out how to get it to stop. Lol

My V1 used to be so quiet.

I'm still blown away at how awesome JBV1 is and the continuous improvements.

barry

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
For some reason all of a sudden I get speed change announcements and I can't figure out how to get it to stop. Lol

My V1 used to be so quiet.

I'm still blown away at how awesome JBV1 is and the continuous improvements.

Go into Settings, scan down to the "Features that Require the Internet" section and click on "Speed Limits". Under "Speed Limit Options" see if "Look Ahead for Limit Decreases" is checked. If so turn it off. If this isn't the problem, I have no clue.

CJR238

RDF founding father
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Go into Settings, scan down to the "Features that Require the Internet" section and click on "Speed Limits". Under "Speed Limit Options" see if "Look Ahead for Limit Decreases" is checked. If so turn it off. If this isn't the problem, I have no clue.
I had that whole PSL feature off (all in gray) but "look ahead" was on even though it was grayed out. So I activated PSL then turned off "look ahead" then deactivated PSL again.

Thanks I'll test it out of my ride home tonight.

barry

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I had that whole PSL feature off (all in gray) but "look ahead" was on even though it was grayed out. So I activated PSL then turned off "look ahead" then deactivated PSL again.

Good luck. If "no joy" maybe try a power cycle on your phone.

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score

Oops! This is fixed for next update.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach Ron