I'm shocked no one has posted this yet.

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I pulled over on my way home just now and installed the update! Now I need to find out what the hell it does! Lmao!

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

Bloovy One

"Today didn't have to end in eels"
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
I'm thinking you didn't get the memo. You were responsible for announcing the next update (which you did) and for buying the pizza... Still waiting.:hmm:

Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Sounds like an improvement to the ghosting issue.
That was my thought too. I guess not a BSM filtering upgrade or a performance upgrade?

Rocky Road

Traveling Past Slow Pokes One Car At A Time
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I'm thinking you didn't get the memo. You were responsible for announcing the next update (which you did) and for buying the pizza... Still waiting.:hmm:

I did buy the pizza, but my dog ate it. And that's the weird part, I don't even own a dog!

VariableWave

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Man... too bad it didn't hit yesterday as we did the move testing and shadow another car in motion with the Decatur QTs on K band and Falcon HR. @rwsmith123 and @Kennyc56, we did R7 and V1G2 testing... even rwsmith was little surprised at how the V1 responded.

Last edited:

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I for one hope they did way more than that! Hopefully there's much more hidden in this update! It won't take long to find out! I'll break out my Genesis II V1G2 killer after dinner and see if there's any improvement against Q/T shots.

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Man... too bad it didn't hit yesterday as we did the move testing and shadow another car in motion with the Decatur QTs on K band and Falcon HR. @rwsmith123 and @Kennyc56, we did R7 and V1G2 testing... even rwsmith was little surprised at how the V1 responded.
He couldn't believe the V1G2 could suck even half as bad as it did again yesterday against K band I/O with the Genesis II after destroying 35.5 forward facing! His R7 destroyed the same signals! He was across the street and his R7 was virtually 100%!

Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Upgrade went well! My phone kept disconnecting from the V1 for some reason, even though it was maybe 4 feet away from the V1. I had to bring it a few inches away to get it to update reliably. Weird. In other news, the app does a good job of handling failed updates and letting you retry if needed. :)

Freebird

Poking the bears.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
He couldn't believe the V1G2 could suck even half as bad as it did again yesterday against K band I/O with the Genesis II after destroying 35.5 forward facing! His R7 destroyed the same signals! He was across the street and his R7 was virtually 100%!

What's K Band?

WildOne

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I for one hope they did way more than that! Hopefully there's much more hidden in this update! It won't take long to find out! I'll break out my Genesis II V1G2 killer after dinner and see if there's any improvement against Q/T shots.
We'll see what you see, but I don't see any change in IO/QT performance on K. It is still about .6 to 1 with an outlier sometimes around 1.2s. Qt is the same also. :(

I just got the part in to fix my Ka source, but I don't expect to see any change there either. 🤞 🤞
Post automatically merged:

BTW, to @Rags question( I think he was the one), I think it may be slightly quicker on weaker signals. I'll have to do some statistics, but it would appear that very close to full bars is 1.0 sec with little deviation. If I go down 10 or 20dB, then it will range from 0.6 to 1.0, occasionally with that 1.2 hiccup.

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach Ron