Im invisibility now🏍 testing when very well😉

Mr carbon

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Well I finally got nearly everything sorted on my bike today apart from cant get the hifi module to work only beeps hopefully sum one can help me. now im uselessly at computers and stuff like that a friend of mind did the the 1st update via USB stick and everything is working as it should bar the voice alerts.he set up a good few for me over the years with firmware adjustmening setting and never any problems. Saying that was no GPS hifi module blue tooth when he did it for me last time .muilty times he uploads firmware all at once factory reset trys good few different ways we have looks true loads of threads here and vortex videos on updates but obviously we are both doing sumthing wrong🤷‍♂️ but apart from that it was JTG JFG.
brief run true I have one ALP head on the front of the bike and one ALP on the rear no dragon eye in my country 🙏did muilty runs tested on road that was approximately 1200feet long and no matter where I shot with my tru speed Sxb as the bike was approaching and going away from me no speed was acquired only twice did I get an E-01 error muilty helmets shots to and still the ALP works fantastic

YelloEye

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Did you flash the HiFi file?

Mr carbon

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Hey yes we did we followed vortex guide amount others and still no different we left it then and came back the next nite and followed the guide and just started to work🤔 not sure what was going on with it thanks for the reply

YelloEye

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hey yes we did we followed vortex guide amount others and still no different we left it then and came back the next nite and followed the guide and just started to work🤔 not sure what was going on with it thanks for the reply
Ah cool. Glad you got it sorted. Saw the thread didn't have any responses so figured you were still having issues. Could have just been a factory reset issue or something.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgtmac