TMG 8.14 Out ?

Vancity23

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
iOS updates are easy and fast. Now lets get more testing...

TurboDriver

One foot on the brake, one on the gas...
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I've never had any issues with this phone on previous updates. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and it will not let me even talk to the server now. I think at this point it's time to mail it and let them handle it in Texas unless it's a server issue there's been a couple people that were stuck just like me on this update?
For now just borrow a friend's iPhone for 2 minutes to fix your CPU until this gets sorted out, you do have friend's right?

I took my wife's phone, loaded App, connected Bluetooth to CPU and ran update. You can reload Control and Algo again if it makes you feel better... It literally took 2 minutes and when I was done I deleted the App from her phone... done.

Relax, it's not just you, it seems to be the newer App with newer Android, but iOS seems fine for now. Breathe in, breathe out...
Post automatically merged:

Can i get a list started of Phones that are not updating?
Galaxy S20 FE 5G with latest App 1.0.4.

Last edited:

Marty K

Always Driving Vigilantly
Advanced User
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue with mine. I've had never had a problem uploading firmware but in this case it's bricked and the UDT light stays on and continuously asks to start transferring files. The firmware transferred fine am I supposed to transfer the control also maybe that's why it's brick I don't know I'm waiting to hear from JAG
Not sure if you did read my post to you earlier, but I did suggested to you to try using iOS device to get this fixed, just like others here have said already. Here it is:

I noticed yesterday many of your posts were "scrambled" - merged, repeated, partial quotes included. Not sure what was happening, but maybe you have missed few posts here and there about the iOS fix...
Post automatically merged:

Can i get a list started of Phones that are not updating?
Droid Turbo 2 with OS version 7.1 - Not new by any means. The App was older version too, but I did update it to the current one after I had the problem...

Last edited:

The Pope

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Samsung Galaxy 8+
(worked for 8.13 and all prior updates, but failed with 8.14)
(CPU s/n 15107110023)

cwemps

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I just updated today and got an error now my CPU is stuck in an algo update loop and I do not know how to fix it.

Marty K

Always Driving Vigilantly
Advanced User
Reaction score
I just updated today and got an error now my CPU is stuck in an algo update loop and I do not know how to fix it.
Please, read this thread and you will find help and info on how to fix it for now...

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach Ron