THREE 10-15 MPH Over SAVES in 1 hour!

ThatRedCivic

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hey y’all, so I live down in Atlanta and I was on a short one hour drive, started around 4 am, to town north of ATL.

On my way up I was cruising around 10-15 mph over the PSL, and now that I think about it, maybe even 20+ because some stretches were ‘construction zones’ (with no apparent construction going on) so the PSL was 55, while I was cruise at 75.

So I’m cruising along, with no one around, and everything starts screaming! My Uniden R7 and TMG (dual heads + VPR). I look to the shoulder and what do ya know! Highway patrol in a pretty damn good spot, especially because it’s dark out.

Slowed down, shut off the jammers and let him catch my speed. I can tell the jammers worked because after I turned them off the Uniden picked up an additional hit from the gun. It was a Stalker something. There’s no iPhone app so I can’t look back to see exactly what.

So I continue along and eventually pick up speed again and after about 10 minutes, BAM! Hit again and another successful save. I didn’t hear the gun cuz I shut off the jammer a bit faster than the first hit.

At this point I’m thinking that I shouldn’t be hit again because realistically how many highway patrol would be on this same short stretch of highway? So I pick up speed again and just before my exit ... BAM! Another stalker hit ... 😂

There really wasn’t anyone else on the highway so I’m not sure why so much speed enforcement at 4 / 5 A.M ? 🤔

Either they’re really concerned for my safety or they need to meet quota 😈

Anyway, good job TMG. I’ve been saved several times since I got the system, even against dragon eye.

Smason

What is a PSL?
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Great to hear you made it out ticket-free!

time to pick up a dashcam!

V1Jake

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if it doesn't show the speed ;) post em

Congrats on the saves!

Phantom Z3

The new kid on the block...
Advanced User
Reaction score
Yea, enforcement has been up recently. Couple nights ago got blasted by Duluth PD Dragoneye then shortly after, Johns Creek TSLR (rear shot).

I've gotten more lidar hits this month than all my time with jammers. I've gotten maybe 4-5 TSLR rear hits this month alone.

Lars36

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hey y’all, so I live down in Atlanta and I was on a short one hour drive, started around 4 am, to town north of ATL.

On my way up I was cruising around 10-15 mph over the PSL, and now that I think about it, maybe even 20+ because some stretches were ‘construction zones’ (with no apparent construction going on) so the PSL was 55, while I was cruise at 75.

So I’m cruising along, with no one around, and everything starts screaming! My Uniden R7 and TMG (dual heads + VPR). I look to the shoulder and what do ya know! Highway patrol in a pretty damn good spot, especially because it’s dark out.

Slowed down, shut off the jammers and let him catch my speed. I can tell the jammers worked because after I turned them off the Uniden picked up an additional hit from the gun. It was a Stalker something. There’s no iPhone app so I can’t look back to see exactly what.

So I continue along and eventually pick up speed again and after about 10 minutes, BAM! Hit again and another successful save. I didn’t hear the gun cuz I shut off the jammer a bit faster than the first hit.

At this point I’m thinking that I shouldn’t be hit again because realistically how many highway patrol would be on this same short stretch of highway? So I pick up speed again and just before my exit ... BAM! Another stalker hit ... 😂

There really wasn’t anyone else on the highway so I’m not sure why so much speed enforcement at 4 / 5 A.M ? 🤔

Either they’re really concerned for my safety or they need to meet quota 😈

Anyway, good job TMG. I’ve been saved several times since I got the system, even against dragon eye.
Not sure that they care about your safety?
They care more about your green backs in your wallet.
I assume with the Covid shut down now they need to pick things back up to fill their coffers back up. 😷😳

Boozehound

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
When I saw the thread title I was sure it would be @ARkaband. Great job on the saves.

I put $300 into my coffee can on the dash for every save. ALP and V1v2 now paid for. Almost enough now for a dragon.
Like a true RDFer.

Hellfire

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I put $300 into my coffee can on the dash for every save. ALP and V1v2 now paid for. Almost enough now for a dragon.
Hi everyone!

I am interested in a DESL :) I think in Europe soon it will be a very popular gun.
So if anybody can help me (price does not matter) to get one, makes me really happy :)
I know there are more types so I interested in more ones :)

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach Ron