Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum.

DifferentialT

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum. I do hope you can get an answer to your question. There seem to R7 users all over the world. Well, maybe some exceptions.

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
welcome to the forum

RoadDogg

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
@jovokh88 , Welcome to the Forum!! Congrats on the R7, and I hope someone on the RDF is able to assist you on your question regarding international firmware for Russia. We are glad to have you here.

winterbrew

Poliscan Hunter
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

Mithheru

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome on board. I can make the R7 137 International firmware available which is probably better suited to your needs than the standard US R7 firmware.

I don't yet have a GPS database for Russia. However, another member in Uzbekistan recently sent me a link to GPS camera data which includes Russia. Therefore if someone can create me a build file with all the Russia data in a format that works for me, I can build you a database for anywhere in the world.
Post automatically merged:

Actually the above build file instructions are a bit out of date. There is also now support for more camera types as my new R7 International firmware version supports Rural speed cameras, Urban speed cameras, Redlight Cameras, Redspeed cameras and buslane cameras.

So instead of just MDSP, BDSP, ADSP, MDRL, BDRL and ADRL as the camera type for the build file, you now also have:

MODE INT

MDRS, BDRS, ADRS for the new redspeed alert options.
MDUS, BDUS, ADUS for the urban speed camera alert options
MDSP, BDSP, ADSP now defaults to the rural speed alert options
MDBL, BDBL, ADBL for the bus lane alert options.

MODE US is still supported for the standard Uniden gps alerts of just redlight and speed alerts.
There is also a conversion program to convert R7 International databases into standard Uniden databases. I.e. this needs to separate redspeed alerts into redlight and speed alerts at the same location as Uniden America and Uniden NZ currently have no other way to handle redspeed alerts separately, with their own dedicated alerts system and graphics as done on the R7 International.

If you need to source the Russia gps data, then send me a PM and I'll send you the link I was given.

Attachments

• BuildFile Instructions.pdf
    49.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach Ron