Canadians & Covid-19 Vaccines - What did you get?

DC Fluid

RDF Addicts Anonymous Member
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
We are out of AZ in the interior.
Send more.

Deacon

TXCTG
VIP
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I believe the AZ vaccine that was developed later also provides some immunity against the South African variant that the Pfizer and Moderna ones don’t do much against. If I had a choice I’d get the AZ. I didn’t have that choice, so I under up with Pfizer. No regrets so far.

jcp

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
The pain after the pfizer shot yesterday hit me 12 hours later (1am) I took 1000mg of tylenol before bed, but it was still quite uncomfortable. *** nothing a 3 hour nap won't fix. It felt like I took a slap shot to the shoulder. :( Feels much better this morning now. No fever of chills (knock on wood). :pray: :)

Vancity23

Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
The pain after the pfizer shot yesterday hit me 12 hours later (1am) I took 1000mg of tylenol before bed, but it was still quite uncomfortable. *** nothing a 3 hour nap won't fix. It felt like I took a slap shot to the shoulder. :( Feels much better this morning now. No fever of chills (knock on wood). :pray: :)
I had the chills and get hot, all gone next morning. Hope you feel 100% soon.

DC Fluid

Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
One can take comfort in the rumor the worse the vaccine reaction the stronger the immunity.
Just a feel good myth I think, but take it if it brings peace of mind.

Maz3

Don't hate me just because I'm beautiful 🤣
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I've read that some vaccines if there's a possibility of a reaction it'll be on the first dose, while others it's the opposite.

With AZ any reaction will be on the first, and it's clear sailing on the second.

Apparently none of them risk a reaction on both doses.

DC Fluid

Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Pfizer today for me. Nothing so far.
Ooooooh! The 'good' stuff! LOL.
My parents got that and only my dad in his late 70s had aches and pains for a day.

DC Fluid

Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Had it in my prominent shoulder. On night shift so went to work after that.

About 8 hours in.... felt like I got punched in the arm. Sort of a Charly horse.
I'm lucky they don't give them in the thighs or ass, had to climb 18 floors to top of boiler 3 times today. That would suck to have Charlie Horse and fever and aches. :confused:

DC Fluid

Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Got lucky last night. 20000 step and 8 flights climbed..... 8 flights by scaffold ladders more exactly.
Yesterday mill had lockout problems so only 8 hour day.
Went for walk up the park in center of GP, and streets, Fitbit logged 18,000 steps, 14 kms.
I was tired, sore, hips aching, then had stairs all day today running for QC in the boiler.
When a guy tries to get fit karma bites back. :p
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_20210425-202753.png Screenshot_20210425-202812.png
Today is my 38 floors, yesterday was my walk, lots of hills, somehow means 42 floors.
Thank goodness I'm QA/QC planner and not supervisor this year. LOL
Getting over this Covid isolation now spring is here, us Canucks can get out more for fair weather exercise.

Last edited:

iammarkus

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
The Pfizer "vaccine" by definition is not a vaccine rather gene therapy. We already have one vaccine recently pulled and now we rely totally on the mNRA gene therapy treatment which we have yet to see long-term studies. These mNRA injections change your DNA and has been documented in many journals and studies. The government and big pharma don't want it called that, and just let people keep calling it a vaccine. The potential side effects from mNRA may not be realized for months if not years or when future life events occur and your body no respond in a modified way. The Pfizer shot does not make you immune, it only reduces the clinical symptoms of COVID. A true vaccine will make you totally immune, this is the difference. Think of it this way, your body has "software", mNRA is like modifying this software that runs your immune system. More and more doctors and scientists are warning that the mNRA should only be used for the "high risk" people and not anyone in the non-risk group. This is wrong, we are not being told the entire story, and once
again this is going to turn into a nightmare for millions of people.

DC Fluid

Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
The Pfizer "vaccine" by definition is not a vaccine rather gene therapy. We already have one vaccine recently pulled and now we rely totally on the mNRA gene therapy treatment which we have yet to see long-term studies. These mNRA injections change your DNA and has been documented in many journals and studies. The government and big pharma don't want it called that, and just let people keep calling it a vaccine. The potential side effects from mNRA may not be realized for months if not years or when future life events occur and your body no respond in a modified way. The Pfizer shot does not make you immune, it only reduces the clinical symptoms of COVID. A true vaccine will make you totally immune, this is the difference. Think of it this way, your body has "software", mNRA is like modifying this software that runs your immune system. More and more doctors and scientists are warning that the mNRA should only be used for the "high risk" people and not anyone in the non-risk group. This is wrong, we are not being told the entire story, and once
This isn't the thread or topic for these conspiracy theory false information anti-vaxer scare BS.
Nearly every thing you stated as fact is patently false, and proven false over and over.
This isn't even worth arguing, just go to real legit sites and research the truth, not Fox News / Alex Jones misinformation and lies about the vaccines.
Thanks for bringing in the negativity into what was a respectably clean thread on topic.

dudeinnz

NZCTG
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
This isn't the thread or topic for these conspiracy theory false information anti-vaxer scare BS.
Nearly every thing you stated as fact is patently false, and proven false over and over.
This isn't even worth arguing, just go to real legit sites and research the truth, not Fox News / Alex Jones misinformation and lies about the vaccines.
Thanks for bringing in the negativity into what was a respectably clean thread on topic.
100% agree.

For the record, its mRNA.

Maz3

Don't hate me just because I'm beautiful 🤣
Intermediate User
Reaction score
For your arguments to carry any weight you should cite actual references as stating to the effect, 'many journals', means little to a meaningful discussion.

This thread's topic however, isn't related to your discussion.

dudeinnz

NZCTG
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
For your arguments to carry any weight you should cite actual references as stating to the effect, 'many journals', means little to a meaningful discussion.

This thread's topic however, isn't related to your discussion.
Lets move on, the user is now reply-banned from this thread, and will not be able to respond to you.
RDF is not the place to discuss conspiracy theories.

DC Fluid

Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
I now get to book into line for shot #2, but now wondering if it will be one of the dwindling AZ supply, or the Pfizer, giving me the swamp mix of vaccines. LOL.

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downhiller2010