New Redline 360c User

Retagger

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I purchased the Redline 360c last December and drove from New Jersey to Florida several times already. Bottom line, before the last firmware update, I was getting many blind spot false alarms but that did improve after the most recent firmware update. I will post my experiences tomorrow.

MurrayB

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hi Retagger welcome to the forum. I have been running an RL360c since launch 6/2020. Please tell us about your trips where in NJ to where in Florida.

RoadDogg

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
@Retagger , Welcome to the Forum!! We are glad to have you join the RDF. Congrats on the RL360c. I am looking forward to hearing about your experiences and opinion of the RL360c.

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

DifferentialT

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Hello @Retagger and welcome to the Forum. I can certainly endorse the Red Line 360c. I ran mine 812 miles from my home in Colorado to Reno, Nevada. It performed well (I let it continue to alert to radar speed signs just to hear somethng!) The biggest disappointment was the fact that there was very little LEO activity. What there was it caught nicely including a local LEO running CO-K band in tiny little Wellington, UT.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tonyz3