To keep my one M or to buy the Max?

rmarella

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I've a Genevo One M.
A nice et efficient detector.
I need it because of here we have K band, MRCD, MRCT and Gatso RT2.
I wander if I could buy a Genevo Max.
It seems it have a better range vs Gatso RT3 and 4 so I presume that for RT2 it will be good.
In the net there are a very few videos comparing the One M vs the Max.
It seems that the Max have some advantages in range over the One M (about 100 meters more).
In some others videos the One M is slightly better than the Max.
Genevo Max is expensive 800 euros 942 $.
I wanted to wait for theia but there are no news about it and Radenso don't say nothing about it.
So should I change the One M for the Max?
Any help ?
Thanks .

winterbrew

Poliscan Hunter
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Genevo Max is expensive 800 euros 942 $.

If budget is important, have you considered the Neoline X-COP 8700s GT (Euro 389 + website subscriber discounts), which is made by the same S. Korean OEM RD manufacturer as Genevo and some Radenso models, and allegedly shares the same internals as the Max ?

rmarella

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
If budget is important, have you considered the Neoline X-COP 8700s GT (Euro 389 + website subscriber discounts), which is made by the same S. Korean OEM RD manufacturer as Genevo and some Radenso models, and allegedly shares the same internals as the Max ?

Hi, thanks for you reply.
I thought about Neoline because of they are produced in the same industry OEM.
I'm afraid that it will be less sensitive for Gatso Radar because of their market is mainly Russia and there are no Gatso there.
Anyway i believe that the real price of the Max should be the same as the Neoline.
There is no reason, at least apparently, that can justify that Genevo costs so much......

winterbrew

Poliscan Hunter
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Yes, I think as per radar-shop link above, as long as you get the 'GT' version of the 8700s from neoline.com or radar-shop, and not the CIS/RU market version from neoline.ru, this is specifically aimed at the radars typically found in EU.

I have the Neoline X-COP 9100s here in AU, and it picks up MRCT extremely well (as well as my Uniden R3, R7 and Radenso Pro M). We don't have Gatso in Western Austraia to test against though.

I would have probably bought a 8700s GT to test by now, but an RD ban was bought in for Western Australia last October, so held off for a while, as I already have many windshield mount RD's that are much harder to use now :)

rmarella

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Yes, I think as per radar-shop link above, as long as you get the 'GT' version of the 8700s from neoline.com or radar-shop, and not the CIS/RU market version from neoline.ru, this is specifically aimed at the radars typically found in EU.

I have the Neoline X-COP 9100s here in AU, and it picks up MRCT extremely well (as well as my Uniden R3, R7 and Radenso Pro M). We don't have Gatso in Western Austraia to test against though.

I would have probably bought a 8700s GT to test by now, but an RD ban was bought in for Western Australia last October, so held off for a while, as I already have many windshield mount RD's that are much harder to use now :)
Thanks for your reply.
Effectively Neoline one's aren't not so bad at all.
I will think about these RD too...

Todoradares

Manufacturer
General User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for you reply.
I thought about Neoline because of they are produced in the same industry OEM.
I'm afraid that it will be less sensitive for Gatso Radar because of their market is mainly Russia and there are no Gatso there.
Anyway i believe that the real price of the Max should be the same as the Neoline.
There is no reason, at least apparently, that can justify that Genevo costs so much......

But the components, firmware and algorithm detection is not the same.
Here in Spain is a medium-end radar detector with false alarms and normal performance (not good, not bad).
Post automatically merged:

If you are happy with your ONE M isn't neccessary to buy MAX.
MAX is better and it has more performance against MR radars due to a redesign horn compared to ONE M but ONE M continues being a so good option.

rmarella

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
But the components, firmware and algorithm detection is not the same.
Here in Spain is a medium-end radar detector with false alarms and normal performance (not good, not bad).
Post automatically merged:

If you are happy with your ONE M isn't neccessary to buy MAX.
MAX is better and it has more performance against MR radars due to a redesign horn compared to ONE M but ONE M continues being a so good option.
Thanks a lot for your reply todoradares .

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kidnapper49