On my way to windy city!

Izzyrd

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
My 17 yr old driver has a light right foot.

IMG_58951-01.jpeg

Post automatically merged:

IMG_58951-01.jpeg

Running R7 over R3...

20210403_074529.jpg

Last edited:

Izzyrd

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score

Izzyrd

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Wish my kids had that light foot :). Enjoy your trip!
😀 Thanks!

View attachment 176330

Running R7 over R3...

View attachment 176332

I took over the wheel in Indiana and got 3 saves from Highway Radar. 3 LEOs seemed to be working as a team, sitting in the median lanes, about 1 mile apart in blind curves with no radar on. Either they're shooting lasers or doing selective IOs.

Last edited:

RadarScout

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
LEOs seemed to be working as a team, sitting in the median lanes, about 1 mile apart in blind curves with no radar on. Either they're shooting lasers or doing selective IOs.
Usually, when you see the varmints in a pack, it's going to be laser. One shooter and the others are chasers.

jonup

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
😀 Thanks!

I took over the wheel in Indiana and got 3 saves from Highway Radar. 3 LEOs seemed to be working as a team, sitting in the median lanes, about 1 mile apart in blind curves with no radar on. Either they're shooting lasers or doing selective IOs.
Aren't you glad cops in Michigan don't take speed enforcement so seriously. :happyanim:

Izzyrd

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Usually, when you see the varmints in a pack, it's going to be laser. One shooter and the others are chasers.
That's what I was thinking

Izzyrd

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Aren't you glad cops in Michigan don't take speed enforcement so seriously. :happyanim:
LOL. On our way back, there was one MI State LEO sitting in the dark with no radar on. Later in our drive we encountered one with constant on parked in the other side of hill-curve road. That one my R7 picked up easy about 1 mile away despite the off axis source.

jonup

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
LOL. On our way back, there was one MI State LEO sitting in the dark with no radar on. Later in our drive we encountered one with constant on parked in the other side of hill-curve road. That one my R7 picked up easy about 1 mile away despite the off axis source.
Yeah, I rarely run into someone dedicated enough to run IO. Also Lidar was much more popular 15 years ago than it is today.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kidnapper49