Crowd-sourced alerting issue

ferius

More arrows please
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
At about 2.50pm yesterday mine start to work again. I cant explain it. Glad to be back online!!
That is about the time when an update with the fix started rolling out for those who doesn't use SABRE.

UnderCover

Beep...Beep...Beep Beep...Beeeeeeeeeep!
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Since there was an update, I been getting on the top screen in red ( Internet problems) which I never had since using this app when it was released. I also noticed my screen gets hotter a lot faster when the app is being used. I had to stop using it and went back to Waze. Hopefully the problem / bug will be fixed. I'm running Version 2.5.2 (build 1)

UnderCover

Beep...Beep...Beep Beep...Beeeeeeeeeep!
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I am running Wzsabre 1.0 and Uninstalled it. I had trouble finding the link to reinstall it and found it I reinstalled it again but it's still 1.0. Can anyone explain how can I get Wzsabre 1.3. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

I found the Wzsabre 1.3.

Last edited:

RadarScout

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Since there was an update, I been getting on the top screen in red ( Internet problems) which I never had since using this app when it was released. I also noticed my screen gets hotter a lot faster when the app is being used. I had to stop using it and went back to Waze. Hopefully the problem / bug will be fixed. I'm running Version 2.5.2 (build 1)
A few of us were getting the same announcement. Mine was an issue with how Samsung put all apps in batter saving mode. Once @ferius found out, he provided an article showing how to remove individual apps from that mode. Now, mine is working fine.
Hope that helps.

Bloovy One

"Today didn't have to end in eels"
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
It's not just Samsung that defaults most apps to Battery Optimization mode. That's a general Android thing the last few years. :)

thebravo

Security
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
@dcova I know you were having issues with connectivity, this thread should help :)

ferius

More arrows please
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
It's not just Samsung that defaults most apps to Battery Optimization mode. That's a general Android thing the last few years. :)
Not exactly. Android's stock battery saving features are clearly documented and there are ways around them. For example, there is no need to adjust any battery optimizations for HwR on Pixels.
However, some vendors think that they can do better than Google and implement additional, very poorly documented battery saving features, without providing any ways around them. This breaks many applications. There is more info available at https://dontkillmyapp.com/

dcova

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Thanks, @thebravo. I disabled Battery Optimization for both HR and Sabre on my Pixel phone. I also updated my Sabre app to the latest version. I drove from Orlando to Tampa and back today with great success. It's all good now.

Bloovy One

"Today didn't have to end in eels"
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Not exactly. Android's stock battery saving features are clearly documented and there are ways around them. For example, there is no need to adjust any battery optimizations for HwR on Pixels.
However, some vendors think that they can do better than Google and implement additional, very poorly documented battery saving features, without providing any ways around them. This breaks many applications. There is more info available at https://dontkillmyapp.com/
Thanks for that info. :)

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kidnapper49