2.9.0 released

TGurnie

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Is there any website or ftp source that one can download the latest JBV1 APK from? I searched this forum to find out and I don't see it but I don't see either anyone saying that it's not hosted anywhere else but on the Google Play store. I'll be glad to wait for it to be available on the Play store but I could handle installing an APK if it was available.

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Is there any website or ftp source that one can download the latest JBV1 APK from? I searched this forum to find out and I don't see it but I don't see either anyone saying that it's not hosted anywhere else but on the Google Play store. I'll be glad to wait for it to be available on the Play store but I could handle installing an APK if it was available.
I release only to the Play Store, so it won't ever show up somewhere else first.

surprisinguy

Government can only give what it takes...
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Liking the Green/Red Road alerts!

benzr

Been there done that !! Original V1 user !!
Advanced User
Reaction score
Ok ... AND R7 comes down and V1G2 goes up on the Windshield. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

REALLY like the Update. Flawless upgrade, saves setts, and appears quicker boot?

One ques Is there s way to adjust opaque the Police/Plane alerts so as to still see the map on top ?? I get 4 alerts and the whole top map is covered . And we get 4 alerts or more everytime here in ATL ... sigh. 😭😒

B

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Ok ... AND R7 comes down and V1G2 goes up on the Windshield. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

REALLY like the Update. Flawless upgrade, saves setts, and appears quicker boot?

One ques Is there s way to adjust opaque the Police/Plane alerts so as to still see the map on top ?? I get 4 alerts and the whole top map is covered . And we get 4 alerts or more everytime here in ATL ... sigh. 😭😒

B
If you always have the map visible, change the number of alert table rows allowed to "1 row" or NONE for PAWS. I use NONE myself. You'll still see them on the map.

Display > Alert Table > Other Alerts

benzr

Been there done that !! Original V1 user !!
Advanced User
Reaction score
If you always have the map visible, change the number of alert table rows allowed to "1 row" or NONE for PAWS. I use NONE myself. You'll still see them on the map.

Display > Alert Table > Other Alerts
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks !!

B

Cannonf600

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Updated and tried it out this morning, loving the new layout! Thank you johnboy00, this is by far my favorite app...that just keeps getting better!

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Like everyone else, I kept checking to see when 2.9.0 was up. Of course I was at work when it went live so I updated and went to lunch. On my way home from work however I got to see how badass this update really is! First off, the speed limits are spot on now all the way to my front door, except for maybe 1/4 or mile or so. Before the update I only had this coverage for less than half my trip home! I also set it up to announce when the speed limit was getting ready to drop, which it did flawlessly! It also reminded me when I got 20 over PSL, not that I ever would of course! LMAO! That also worked perfectly. Then about half way home I get a police ahead warning 1.5 miles ahead and then .5 miles later it flashes blue and gives me another warning saying .95 miles ahead. At that point I kicked my cruise off and reset it at 9 over or 64 and pressed on. The V1G2 caught the first sniff of 34.710 which turned out to be over a mile ahead of me shooting rolling off axis FF I/O at cars coming towards me! I know this because as I came around the curve I watched him make a U-turn at least 3/4 of a mile ahead of me and once he got in the kill zone he smacked me in the mouth with point blank 34.7 I/O as well! This V1G2/JBV1 combo is insane! I almost feel like I'm cheating it works so good! Thanks @johnboy00 for this incredible mind blowing app! With each new update JBV1 gets even more incredible!

Last edited:

oktavf

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Indeed the speed limits are accurate finally and the speed limit change announcement is a amazing feature! Lord knows how many times your next to trucks and you miss the sign!

ChrisTDI

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
* Overlay positions saved after flicked to new position
* Long press audio icon toggles global app mute
Thank you JB! Cant wait to try it out, appreciate the help on here. I'm going to donation to Highway Radar. Those running costs arent cheap!

918dad

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Colors can be customized in next release. Don't know why I didn't think of that for this release.
Is there a way to make the line dotted or dashed as well? I love the line but it's a little tricky viewing the HWR colors underneath it.

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Is there a way to make the line dotted or dashed as well? I love the line but it's a little tricky viewing the HWR colors underneath it.
Next update will have options for color, width, and style (solid, dashed, dotted).

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CenterLane