Group Perspex Buy

AM21

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am looking to get some Perspex for my recent install of my ALP. However I am not in need of a whole sheet would anybody be interested in "group" Purchasing some Perspex to bring the cost down for everyone? There would be (6) 12"x12" pieces and I only need one of them.

HankLloydRight

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I’m in. I need the same, just installed ALP abd need the same rear sensor coverage. But once we buy the sheets, how do you get the parts cut and molded for our partial install?

benzr

Been there done that !! Original V1 user !!
Advanced User
Reaction score
Same here interested as well. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘

But yeah we meed the sharing of construction, tools, methods, ideas as well !!! πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ˜†πŸ€‘πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

Im in .. for 1-2 sheets

Benzr

AM21

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I’m in. I need the same, just installed ALP abd need the same rear sensor coverage. But once we buy the sheets, how do you get the parts cut and molded for our partial install?
Per install I’m not sure but you would at least have the 12x12 sheet.
Post automatically merged:

Same here interested as well. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘

But yeah we meed the sharing of construction, tools, methods, ideas as well !!! πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ˜†πŸ€‘πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

Im in .. for 1-2 sheets

Benzr
Awesome

I will wait for at least 3-4 people to commit to buying at least one sheet. Price will be per sheet and will need to pay for shipping to your location.

Last edited:

marc320

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hello, and thanks for posting this up. I would take you up for one of those 12 x 12 sheets.
Just let me know

Gatortotz

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am looking to get some Perspex for my recent install of my ALP. However I am not in need of a whole sheet would anybody be interested in "group" Purchasing some Perspex to bring the cost down for everyone? There would be (6) 12"x12" pieces and I only need one of them.
24x48 is 8 12x12 sheets btw and I just tested the sheets I received and the weak alp laser tester led can penetrate it without issue.

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light πŸ“Ά
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
We need someone, a subject matter expert, to put together a training video on how to cut, sand, and polish this material properly. I'd love to learn how to work with it better.

Bocephus

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

AM21

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
24x48 is 8 12x12 sheets btw and I just tested the sheets I received and the weak alp laser tester led can penetrate it without issue.
You are right I didn't convey that properly.. I will be holding onto 2 sheets until I get my install completely done so there will be 6 Sheets available initially.

Approximately how much is it per sheet?
After cutting/shipping/tax the order total is 101 so with 8 sheets each sheet comes out to about 12.6 per sheet plus shipping to wherever the buyer would be located.

It looks like we have almost enough interest for me to go ahead and order a sheet.
From reading this is what I have so far would like to have at least 4 sheet commitments before ordering.
@SquirrelMaster - 1 Sheet
@benzr - 1-2 Sheets (Would you like 1 or 2)
@marc320 - 1 Sheet

Last edited:

benzr

Advanced User
Reaction score
TWO ... Please.

I buy EVERYTHING IN sets of Two's.

Has ALWAYs been the correct solution !! 😎😎

I.e. Hmm Thank G)D i hot yhat extra one "" πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Benzr

benzr

Advanced User
Reaction score
You are right I didn't convey that properly.. I will be holding onto 2 sheets until I get my install completely done so there will be 6 Sheets available initially.

After cutting/shipping/tax the order total is 101 so with 8 sheets each sheet comes out to about 12.6 per sheet plus shipping to wherever the buyer would be located.

It looks like we have almost enough interest for me to go ahead and order a sheet.
From reading this is what I have so far would like to have at least 4 sheet commitments before ordering.
@benzr - 1-2 Sheets (Would you like 1 or 2)
@marc320 - 1 Sheet
@Transporter

You interested buddy ??

Benzr

benzr

Advanced User
Reaction score

AM21

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I'll be like Mike (I mean @benzr ;) ) and take 2 as well.
With that all sheets will be spoken for initially I might have one extra if I don't mess up my install

@benzr - 2 Sheets
@marc320 - 1 Sheet
@jestric - 2 Sheets

With that all sheets will be spoken for initially I might have one extra if I don't mess up my install

@benzr - 2 Sheets
@marc320 - 1 Sheet
@jestric - 2 Sheets
How would you guys like to handle the cost and shipping?

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kidnapper49