Any updates on supply chain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco47

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I wonder if Rocky Mountain Radar is having a chip shortage issue? Maybe they can team up with Radenso and work out the Theia delivery problem.

G37X Jockey

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I wonder if Rocky Mountain Radar is having a chip shortage issue? Maybe they can team up with Radenso and work out the Theia delivery problem.
I strongly suspect those two companies use vastly different components in their RD's. At least we're all hoping they do.

benzr

Been there done that !! Original V1 user !!
Advanced User
Reaction score
Suffering financially? They are taking COLD HARD CASH from their competitors. We should be so lucky :).
AND THE TRUE AGENDA COMES OUT !!!!

Hmmmmm ?????

A massive leap in technology, a massive change of the whole Industry, and crybaby's that can't handle the changes a comin'.

Theia, like it or not, will crush their competitors !!

And I own/run/use UNIDEN R7 , Net Radar DSP,
RADENSO RCM, ... AND VALENTINE V1G2.

I'm an Enthusiast and run the BEST !! πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

And THEIA bar none WILL be the BEST !!
... period. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Of course Radenso wants Theia delivered as quickly as possible. ... Duh. Time to recoup their
Exponentially Expensive R and D. Im totally sure their investors are 'kinda' ready for the profits to roll in as well πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€“πŸ€“

Just sayin'

Benzr
Post automatically merged:

Niiiice try to ASSOCIATE Theia with Rocky Mountain Radar.

I'm this close to demanding
A Legal Disclosure from you and others to your True intent here. But i will refrain ... for now.

I right the wrongs.

I know about all the Tactics, that are being applied here. Some young evil genius, turned good guy had to dream those tactics up as in Jury Sway Tactics, and employ them in the past for you guys to know them and use them.

Just sayin'

Im sitting back for now hoping the ridiculous most likely paid for shenanigans will cease and desist.

Benzr

Last edited:

Disco47

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score

Hmmmmm ?????

A massive leap in technology, a massive change of the whole Industry, and crybaby's that can't handle the changes a comin'.

Of course Radenso wants Theia delivered as quickly as possible. ... Duh. Time to recoup their
Exponentially Expensive R and D. Im totally sure their investors are 'kinda' ready for the profits to roll in as well πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€“πŸ€“

Just sayin'

Benzr

A Legal Disclosure from you and others to your True intent here. But i will refrain ... for now.

I right the wrongs.

I know about all the Tactics, that are being applied here. Some young evil genius, turned good guy had to dream those tactics up as in Jury Sway Tactics, and employ them in the past for you guys to know them and use them.

Just sayin'

Im sitting back for now hoping the ridiculous most likely paid for shenanigans will cease and desist.

Benzr
Thanks for the chuckle. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

elantra04

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score

Hmmmmm ?????

Just sayin'

Benzr

I right the wrongs.

Just sayin'

Benzr

Does RDF have some sort of translator I can turn on?

Deacon

TXCTG
VIP
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Does RDF have some sort of translator I can turn on?
He’s saying your steadfast refutation of fact and refusal to accept plain and reasonable explanations and insistence on continuing your attacks are because you’re a paid shill for the competition. I doubt that, personally, as I think it gives you and the competition way too much credit.

elantra04

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
He’s saying your steadfast refutation of fact and refusal to accept plain and reasonable explanations and insistence on continuing your attacks are because you’re a paid shill for the competition. I doubt that, personally, as I think it gives you and the competition way too much credit.
Woah, you got that much from his post? I think my translator needs an upgrade (but not if it’s version 1.37!) :)

Magneto

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score

Hmmmmm ?????

Just sayin'

Benzr

I right the wrongs.

Just sayin'

Benzr
Or...... They can get it to work in the lab but not in the wild. It is none of the things you claim because it doesn't exist as a real product. Pass the popcorn πŸΏπŸ˜€

Last edited:

elantra04

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Or...... They can get it to work in the lab but not in the wild. It is none of the things you claim because it doesn't exist as a real product. Pass the popcorn πŸΏπŸ˜€
That’s some mighty dangerous language to say out loud in these them parts :)

rwsmith123

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
It has been pointed out before that even if the AI, gun identification, no false alerts, etc. doesn’t work too well in the real world, the hardware platform that has been shown in pics and videos could still produce a better detector than anything already out using a more traditional approach to the firmware.

user

PSL +5
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
A little more information about the chip shortage. GM has announced that it will ship some of its most in demand trucks without some options that they would normally have because of the chip shortage.

Lars36

Banned
Banned User
Reaction score
A little more information about the chip shortage. GM has announced that it will ship some of its most in demand trucks without some options that they would normally have because of the chip shortage.

Then maybe Theia can ship w/o some of its options also.
Like detecting laser and Ka?

GotWake

Speed Kills
Advanced User
Reaction score

Well, if they are leaving off the annoying start/stop function, I might buy one. :D

user

PSL +5
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Well, if they are leaving off the annoying start/stop function, I might buy one. :D

I know what you mean. In my present car it works well, but in some cars and trucks it is an incredible PIA for very little gas savings.

STS-134

Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

I know what you mean. In my present car it works well, but in some cars and trucks it is an incredible PIA for very little gas savings.
They just need to get rid of pure ICE propulsion and at least get all cars on a hybrid drivetrain. Once you go to at least a mild hybrid design, there aren't any more voltage sags associated with the start/stop system operating because the main drive battery and motors are propelling the car from a stop and then the motor starts the ICE once the vehicle gets up to speed. It also means that you don't have a starter motor that constantly has to start the engine; the motors that drive the car do that and since they're much more powerful than a starter, they won't fail from being put through too many start cycles.

Maz3

Don't hate me just because I'm beautiful 🀣
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Mazda dropped the start/stop from their line last year, which I was glad for as it was a deal breaker for me.

I feel the same about turbos. Fantastic if primarily doing longer drives, but they don't do well with longevity with typical on/off city driving. Love the power a turbo gives though.

Disco47

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Mazda dropped the start/stop from their line last year, which I was glad for as it was a deal breaker for me.

I feel the same about turbos. Fantastic if primarily doing longer drives, but they don't do well with longevity with typical on/off city driving. Love the power a turbo gives though.
That just leaves more turbos for the rest of us. πŸ˜‹

But I agree with with the auto start/stop garbage. Its very annoying. I have it on my truck and I'm thinking about disableing it via ForScan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downhiller2010