Uniden R7 now $389 on Amazon. Buy buy buy!

Brainstorm69

TXCTG - 2016 MOTY
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
2Caps%2C157&sr=8-3

If they can't find my hair band and won't honor the price for a reshipment, I have been trying to figure out how to do a price match at BestBuy. I see setting up work somewhere in the store and monitor the live price. When it drops, jump up and yell BINGO!!, then rush to the cashier with my screen showing the current price! ;)
So @WildOne - did it show up?

WildOne

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
So @WildOne - did it show up?

Now expected today

41m9fEM1c-L._SCLZZZZZZZ__SY500_SX500_.jpg

We’re very sorry your delivery is late. If you have not received your package by today, you can come back here the next day for a refund or replacement.​

Not yet....still 6 hours left in "today"....but it is not looking good. It hasn't been tracked since it arrived in Baltimore at 1230 Saturday morning.... :(

Maz3

Don't hate me just because I'm beautiful 🤣
Advanced User
Reaction score
Now expected today

View attachment 175553

We’re very sorry your delivery is late. If you have not received your package by today, you can come back here the next day for a refund or replacement.​

Not yet....still 6 hours left in "today"....but it is not looking good. It hasn't been tracked since it arrived in Baltimore at 1230 Saturday morning.... :(
When I've received those messages from Amazon it never does arrive.

In my case it'll show shipped on Amazon, but the tracking number isn't recognized on the courier's web site.

Every time Amazon CS assures me it'll show up, despite the conflicting tracking information.

Good luck though.

GregTec5

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
My second one is coming UPS.

Has there been any hair tie issues with other carriers or just Amazon as the carrier?

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Corgi Lovers
Intermediate User
Reaction score
When I've received those messages from Amazon it never does arrive.

In my case it'll show shipped on Amazon, but the tracking number isn't recognized on the courier's web site.

Every time Amazon CS assures me it'll show up, despite the conflicting tracking information.

Good luck though.

My experience has been just the opposite. Although I've had things marked as being late, I've always actually received them from Amazon.

frostyfrost

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Maybe it won’t get delivered and you’ll ask for a refund. And then it will show up eventually = free R7
This has happened to me. Call them tomorrow morning if it doesn't arrive today. They will refund you. Then, sometimes it will mysteriously show up at your door 2 - 3 days later and thus FREE! I call it the Amazon lottery.

shan0mak

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Price is currently dropping... watch if your in the market

WildOne

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Replacement on the way. So....possibilities are...1 hair band + 1 R7, 2 hairbands, 1 R7, 2 R7s....Ding Ding Ding! We'll see how the lottery goes!
So after I chatted with them this morning, they couldn't find the package. I chose a replacement to be shipped out tomorrow. What do I find on the door step when I got home tonight? A box with a new R7 inside! :)
I've tried cancelling the replacement, but who knows. Maybe I will end up with 2 R7s!

Just starting to play with the menu. I hope my V1s don't get wind that I'm cheating! ;)
So far, the menu options on the R7 reminds me of Mozart.... " too many notes!"

IO testing to come, but it looks like it will offer some surprises...

Brainstorm69

TXCTG - 2016 MOTY
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

jcp

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
So after I chatted with them this morning, they couldn't find the package. I chose a replacement to be shipped out tomorrow. What do I find on the door step when I got home tonight? A box with a new R7 inside! :)
I've tried cancelling the replacement, but who knows. Maybe I will end up with 2 R7s!

Just starting to play with the menu. I hope my V1s don't get wind that I'm cheating! ;)

If the replacement comes as well, my offer of $200 still stands ;)

08Z51C6

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I had it in my cart the other day at $376 but forgot to get back and buy it and then it was back to $450! 🤪😢
I guess this time I better watch closer and when it gets below $400 bite the bullet!
😁

GregTec5

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I’m 2 for 2! No hair bands just K,KA bands! 😝

Attachments

• F7302923-5397-45DE-B51A-7F57182FE479.jpeg
    F7302923-5397-45DE-B51A-7F57182FE479.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 31

Discord Server

Latest threads