Current V1G2 Shipping Times

TexasRed

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Don't know how the Gen2 is going to work out but I sure enjoyed my Gen1 until it became too chatty. I had to set it aside for the quieter R7 until Valentine1 brought out something new. My Gen1 was hot on KA band and would out distance my R7 quite frequently. I did the upgrade deal from Valentine1 and I'm looking forward to getting my Gen2 into action along with the use of JBV1. BTW, I have been an avid V1 operator for 10+ years and have not been disappointed in it's performance and has not let me down in my travels. I think the Gen2 will not disappoint either.
I think the number of people that think their V1G2 is "hot" outnumber the "meh" folks, and that's a good thing. I've had a few 34.7 detections already that have left me scratching my head, and I've only had it a few days.

TexasRed

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
How are you liking your Gen2 so far?
So far it's been great! I'm in North Texas, so I have X turned off, and running in Logic mode. Seems to be quieter for me than Advanced Logic if that makes sense. To me, whenever the K band alerts punch through Big L, they are unmuted for one tone before Savvy mutes them, but for little L, they are muted for a bit. I don't know, more testing for my situation is needed.

I found that my local PD is running CO Stalker 34.7, so that's given me some limited testing abilities, especially off axis. I used to be more into RDs, but only recently starting browsing this forum again. It's been fun learning more about this stuff.

Jester

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
So far it's been great! I'm in North Texas, so I have X turned off, and running in Logic mode. Seems to be quieter for me than Advanced Logic if that makes sense. To me, whenever the K band alerts punch through Big L, they are unmuted for one tone before Savvy mutes them, but for little L, they are muted for a bit. I don't know, more testing for my situation is needed.

I found that my local PD is running CO Stalker 34.7, so that's given me some limited testing abilities, especially off axis. I used to be more into RDs, but only recently starting browsing this forum again. It's been fun learning more about this stuff.
I live in Hampton Roads I encounter 33.8, 34.7 and 35.5 from VSP but mostly 35.5. It is a fun "hobby". I plan on running JBV1 w/ my Gen2. My 2019 Impala displays Waze very nicely while running JBV1 in stand alone mode on my droid. JB has done an awesome job w/ his app and keeps it updated regularly. I need go to his web site to see about dropping a donation for the cause and his time. It is an outstanding and very powerful app!
Post automatically merged:

Good thing I called Valentine1 yesterday to check on my trade in status. Some how my credit card info was removed and GOD knows how long it would have been before someone decided to call for that information. Anyway, I talked to I believe it was Cindy? and got that all squared away. She said my Gen2 should go out on the 1st or 2nd. She was very polite and helpful.

Last edited:

VAJeff

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I live in Hampton Roads I encounter 33.8, 34.7 and 35.5 from VSP but mostly 35.5. It is a fun "hobby". I plan on running JBV1 w/ my Gen2. My 2019 Impala displays Waze very nicely while running JBV1 in stand alone mode on my droid. JB has done an awesome job w/ his app and keeps it updated regularly. I need go to his web site to see about dropping a donation for the cause and his time. It is an outstanding and very powerful app!
Post automatically merged:

Good thing I called Valentine1 yesterday to check on my trade in status. Some how my credit card info was removed and GOD knows how long it would have been before someone decided to call for that information. Anyway, I talked to I believe it was Cindy? and got that all squared away. She said my Gen2 should go out on the 1st or 2nd. She was very polite and helpful.
When did you order? Maybe I should call tomorrow to check on the status of mine. I ordered last week when the site said by April 2.

RadarDetectorFan

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I ordered my V1G2 on March 10th and received it today (4/1). Overall I am pretty happy with the shipping time and it was actually ahead of schedule. I've been a long time user of the V1 and after reading the forums here and checking out some of the test results I decided to buy the V1G2. I am currently testing JBV1 and can't wait to get some good data in the real world with this bad boy!

P.S. I am old school RD user from another forum by that guy named Roy.

TexasRed

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I ordered my V1G2 on March 10th and received it today (4/1). Overall I am pretty happy with the shipping time and it was actually ahead of schedule. I've been a long time user of the V1 and after reading the forums here and checking out some of the test results I decided to buy the V1G2. I am currently testing JBV1 and can't wait to get some good data in the real world with this bad boy!

P.S. I am old school RD user from another forum by that guy named Roy.
I too am a convert.

scooternew

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Ordered 3/31 est. Ship 4/19, Hopefully it ships sooner. I noticed today 4/2 they changed the website to 4/30 est. Shipping.

scooternew

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Ordered 3/31 est. Ship 4/19, Hopefully it ships sooner. I noticed today 4/2 they changed the website to 4/30 est. Shipping.
Update: Card charged on 4/7 so I'm assuming shipping is very close, well ahead of the 4/19 estimate.

SpeedyValentine1

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
update on receiving my New V1G2. So as mentioned before I sent my old V1 3.894 esp for an upgrade to the New Tech V1g2 on Monday March 15,2021. Valentine Researched received it on March 18, 2021. Valentine Researched charged my card and was sent out that Day April 6,2021. Looks like the turn around for New Units is approximately 3 weeks. Received at my door on Friday April 9,2021. This is the exact timeline if anyone wanted to know.

I Am Human

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I went to their place of business and ordered a Valentine One Gen 2 in person today since I live in Cincinnati, I called sales before hand to make sure it was an option. They were super nice and very intelligent... after I go back home I realized the person that took my order in person was Margaret Valentine. Other people were there but she helped me out. Very impressive friendly helpful outfit. I am trying to make a better effort supporting local businesses.

omblee0624

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Ordered March 29, 2021. Mike Valentine swiped my credit card today. Shipped out April 12, 2021.
I'm gonna do the illogical thing and assume that since I ordered 4 days after you that I will see my card charged on Friday LOL

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kidnapper49