Highway Radar mystery

Kievan Rus

Learning to Drive
Premium Plus
General User
Reaction score
I just learned about existence of this app. All I could grasp is that it shows Waze and air patrol information. But any other meaningful details on what/how/why are not concentrated in a concise and clear manner anywhere... Just a myriad of threads with tens of pages covering episode #222 or #90, or #157.... Hard to grasp what the plot is... App's website is murky too....

Is there one summarizing and continuously updated head post in some thread that helps hit the ground running on what this app is and how it works? Thanks

Last edited:

ferius

More arrows please
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score

thebravo

Security
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
some of my favorite Waze alerts at custom distance, audio notification of number of thumbs up the police report has and how long ago. Police aircraft alerts so you know when they are nearby. Police heat map which colors the roadways by historical waze data on how often police have been reported in a spot in the past, risk score which calculate how likely you are to encounter a police trap near your location by time of day based on historical data. Weather radar overlay so you can see what weather you will encounter... Many others but those are my personal favorites. And with the sabre plug in you can report police as well which is then sent to waze to help others.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kidnapper49