On the hunt for an R7

420smoke

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
So my R3 has feels like it's starting to get outdated with all the new stuff the R7 has been getting lately. So at this point, I'm on the hunt for an R7 in Canada. Anyone seen any good deals? I've got a price 787 from Vision Electronics. Anyone seen anything better?

Mythic01

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Only cheaper price will be ordering from the USA, or used in a private sale.
Like Amazon.com will ship it to your door and cover the customs duties. Might save $100 or so that way

fliegenfischen

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Have you ever used CAMELCAMELCAMEL.COM? It is an Amazon price watch tracker. I placed price watch and in the past 3 months, it has dropped to 360-370 on amazon. Click here (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PJ2ZX6R/?tag=rdf0cd0c-20) and then copy the full URL to camelcamelcamel after you make an account and add a price watch for this from "sold by amazon new" and "sold by third party new."

Good luck. At 360-370, it is a killer deal for this radar.

Last edited by a moderator:

djkeczap

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
So my R3 has feels like it's starting to get outdated with all the new stuff the R7 has been getting lately. So at this point, I'm on the hunt for an R7 in Canada. Anyone seen any good deals? I've got a price 787 from Vision Electronics. Anyone seen anything better?
and it's not better to write to uniden so that they finally release updates than spend money on another !!!
Post automatically merged:

the more users press, the faster we'll get the updates

Last edited:

DifferentialT

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
I ordered one last night from Axxxxx, "Used Like New" from a seller offering free shipping (Axxxxx Warehouse) and saved some money on the deal. Supposed to be in original packaging. We'll see. I hope I can post this and stay out of trouble. Some time ago I was chastised on another forum for mentioning an actual dealership name.

Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
I ordered one last night from Axxxxx, "Used Like New" from a seller offering free shipping (Axxxxx Warehouse) and saved some money on the deal. Supposed to be in original packaging. We'll see. I hope I can post this and stay out of trouble. Some time ago I was chastised on another forum for mentioning an actual dealership name.
haha welcome to RDF, where you're free to say websites/retailers like Amazon, BestRadarDetectors, or whoever else all you like. :D

DifferentialT

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
haha welcome to RDF, where you're free to say websites/retailers like Amazon, BestRadarDetectors, or whoever else all you like. :D
Well thank you! It was of course Amazon with free Prime shipping and offered at a lower price what they call "other sellers on Amazon." My previous entry was thinly disguised wasn't it.
Thanks again. :)

candurin

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Slickdeals is also a good website resource. I was able to snag a brand new R7 from Amazon (3rd party seller) for $360 back at end of January.

RayC

Driving
Beginner User
Reaction score
Slickdeals is also a good website resource. I was able to snag a brand new R7 from Amazon (3rd party seller) for $360 back at end of January.
Exactly what I used way back. Set an alert up and you get an e-mail when a deal gets posted on one.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kidnapper49