Theia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwankPeRFection

✅ Whatever chupakabra.
Banned User
Corgi Lovers
Reaction score
It’s available when you’re posting. There are three dots next to the Bold “B” and the Italics “I”. After you click the three dots it will expand the selection and you’ll see a color palette. Click on the color palette and you will see various color choices available to apply to your selected text. 👍
See what I mean? Lol

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Last edited:

Bossdad71

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

larryg1do

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
As for patents, that is what companies do. They invent things and patent them to protect their inventions and/or increase their value, be able to license them etc, Regardless of what Radenso is releasing in terms of news I’m sure they have filed for patents. That eliminates companies from doing the same thing in the same way. A company is never required to use the patent. Take a look at Apple - they have many patents that may never use. A company does not owe the consumer anything. If a company is not using their patent another can approach them to buy it - sometimes that happens.

TonyPHX

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hi Bossdad71, as long as you are subscribed to our Radenso Theia pre-order email list, you’ll be the first to know of any updates including when Theia pre-orders will begin, thank you!

Radenso Theia pre-order email list signup: https://radenso.com/products/radenso-theia
I can live with that. Thank you Radenso for taking the time to do this right! In all the noise and excitement, the fact this is coming out on YOUR timeline is the best clue I have that you care about the product and delivering what you envision it should be.

SwankPeRFection

✅ Whatever chupakabra.
Banned User
Corgi Lovers
Reaction score
I can live with that. Thank you Radenso for taking the time to do this right! In all the noise and excitement, the fact this is coming out on YOUR timeline is the best clue I have that you care about the product and delivering what you envision it should be.
🤔

1614826901082.gif

Saussie

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I caught a glimpse of the knock off version of this detector. I think the tech has been stolen. Device was called Theo.
Said it did everything Theia can do and more and it was $19.95.

mbsl500

Completing TPS reports
Advanced User
Reaction score
OMG. So sensitive. So Bossdad gets No. 1 and you get No. 5. What's the big deal?
Actually I just traded my vintage 60's Hustler collection and $35 to @Bossdad71 for his number 1 position.
But....I'm considering flipping it if the price is right.
Offers currently being accepted.

Last edited:

benzr

Been there done that !! Original V1 user !!
Advanced User
Reaction score
Purple text?
Someone here s LOOOOOOONG time ago suggested sarcasm as purple text to prevent "blowups" and misconceptions.

I PROPERLY PURLOINED IT and state any sarcasm as xxxxxx in purple text. Others just make it purple. Ironically it is quite effective !!

🤔🤔👍👍👍👍😺😺😁😁😁😁😁

Benzr

Saussie

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Someone here s LOOOOOOONG time ago suggested sarcasm as purple text to prevent "blowups" and misconceptions.

I PROPERLY PURLOINED IT and state any sarcasm as xxxxxx in purple text. Others just make it purple. Ironically it is quite effective !!

🤔🤔👍👍👍👍😺😺😁😁😁😁😁

Benzr
Yeah that's not a bad idea. I should just constantly have purple text due to my region, as that's just how we roll daily.
Theo - Manufactured by Rodinsuai

TurboDriver

One foot on the brake, one on the gas...
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

🤔🤔👍👍👍👍😺😺😁😁😁😁😁

Benzr
I have also seen a few people add an emoji or 2 also... :mmmsmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member