Hi from Colorado.

Jdwass

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hello. I've been lurking for quite some time. I run an r7 in my shelby and a max360c without the low energy bluetooth in my truck. I run waze religiously and have started to dabble with highway radar. Thanks for all the good info on here. I'll add where I can.

DifferentialT

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
@Jdwass, welcome from western Colorado. I run all the current detectors you see in my signature at one time or another in my truck. Glad to have you here.,

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

RoadDogg

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
@Jdwass , Welcome to the Forum from Tennessee!!

Jdwass

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I'm in Charlotte, NC. I lived in Colorado Springs for 4 years. @RoadDogg is in Chattanooga.
Very cool. I was in Charlotte at the race track back in November. It's on my list of places I want to live after here.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome, Highway Radar is a great upgrade!
I'm still tinkering with it but I'm loving the heat map. I don't suppose anyone has gotten it to work with Android auto have they?

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Very cool. I was in Charlotte at the race track back in November. It's on my list of places I want to live after here.
Post automatically merged:

I'm still tinkering with it but I'm loving the heat map. I don't suppose anyone has gotten it to work with Android auto have they?
Not for the most part and I am absolutely the last person who would know that--ima iPhone person who begrudgingly only uses Android for the apps.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tishkyyyd4