Hello!

Beeblebrox237

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I found this forum when researching different detection apps and was pointed to Highway Radar, which I'm setting up. I also have a Uniden radar detector that I was given that perhaps I can get some help setting up at some point.

I'm a lifelong car enthusiast and more recently have become quite enamored with the Cannonball. Recently I moved from the UK to the US so I'm currently on the lookout for a driver-quality C4, as I'm of the opinion that it's one of the best value for money Radwood era vehicles out there.

Z06fan

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @Beeblebrox237. I'm sure people would be more than happy to help you with your detector when you get to that point. I love the Cannonball as well....even the old movies about it.

I owned a C4 (86 convertible) and for it's time, it was pretty much ahead of 99% of the sports cars including most exotics. You can pick-up a driver shape car fairly cheap compared to the other generations. I saw a nice one the other day on Bring a Trailer.

RoadDogg

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
@Beeblebrox237 , Welcome to the Forum!! We are glad to have you here.

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome!

Blasirl

Bring Order to Chaos
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
America's Dairyland - Smell our Dairy Air!
I found this forum when researching different detection apps and was pointed to Highway Radar, which I'm setting up. I also have a Uniden radar detector that I was given that perhaps I can get some help setting up at some point.

I'm a lifelong car enthusiast and more recently have become quite enamored with the Cannonball. Recently I moved from the UK to the US so I'm currently on the lookout for a driver-quality C4, as I'm of the opinion that it's one of the best value for money Radwood era vehicles out there.

Welcome Aboard!:parrot:

Uniden

Highway Radar

DifferentialT

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the Forum @Beeblebrox237. For help setting up your current Uniden radar detector it would help to know which model you have. The R1, R3 and R7 are all currently available and good units. The R3 is probably the best buy for the dollars unless you want directional arrows in which case it would be the R7 which would also put you in the cost range of the Valentine 1 Gen.2.

erickonphoenix

Left Lane Hooligan
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
welcome to the forum

Beeblebrox237

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'll definitely have to spend some time configuring highway radar with the the correct plugins as it seems pretty key to its full functionality.

For those asking the Uniden is an R7, I have the hardwire harness but not the 12v power supply or the case/manual but I'm sure I can find a pdf of the manual.

jcaptchaos2

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome, Great choice with the R7, follow jestric's advice as it worked for me.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tonyz3