Who’s been pulled over for JTK OR JTG? Stories/tips? How likely?

MassGTI

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hello helpful friends! I just wanted to reach out and get a thread going about those of you who HAVE been pulled over while using your jammers, mainly not for speed but for suspicion(although all stories of failure could be helpful).
This could be helpful to newcomers like me to reiterate the importance of a fast JTK, but I’m just interested if there’s a rate of time where you’re beginning to get into the danger zone and a single thread with specific stories of laser mishaps could be helpful with figuring that out. I hear the 3-4 second rule, but has anybody been pulled for a 4 second JTK?
so, stories everybody?
I guess a good format would be:
-starting speed
-JTK time/JTG
-clocked speed
-officer’s reason for stop
-outcome

Smason

What is a PSL?
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
One of the Canadian members here had an incident where his ALP Led was super bright and visible and it also threw a Jam code. They knew he was operating a jammer but let him slide.

I have had several saves and most are no more than 2-3 sec.

I've got a video of a 127 in a 60mph TSS hit. 4 seconds JTK. Pulled over the car behind them that was trying to keep up.

Last edited:

MassGTI

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
So, basically nobody has been pulled over while properly JTKing within a 4ish second window?

im surprised there aren’t a few “oh, I had a 10 second JTK and got pulled.”

this is confidence inspiring to say the least.

sszoy

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Few years ago pulled over while standing on red light, LEO was few meters away and saw jammers in the grill...

After that experience, stealth install, or dont install!

Last edited by a moderator:

quandary

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Not much response because laser jammers are legal in most states. In Canada, they are legal in BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan only. Physical observation of the emitter is enough to create the presumption of use in Ontario, so they might walk around to the front to see if there is anything suspicious there.

I have read that one person in Ontario was able to avoid getting their car impounded by agreeing to cut off the emitters.

I used to have mine set to 2 second jam until the Stinger system died (twice). I had a couple occasions where LEO was not able to track my speed initially and was looking at the lidar when I passed. So, there was a delay before they could get a reading.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cajuncwby30