New member, just joined today

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hello @jonmota95 and welcome aboard RDF! We're glad that you decided to join us.

The RL360C is an outstanding detector. I own it along with the V1G2 and R7. I would rank them as follows:

1) RL360C
2) V1G2
3) R7

They're all outstanding performers and the list could vary depending on your location and what you face on a regular basis.

olemil

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of helpful members on here so don't be afraid to ask questions, enjoy!!

jonmota95

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hello @jonmota95 and welcome aboard RDF! We're glad that you decided to join us.

The RL360C is an outstanding detector. I own it along with the V1G2 and R7. I would rank them as follows:

1) RL360C
2) V1G2
3) R7

They're all outstanding performers and the list could vary depending on your location and what you face on a regular basis.
Thanks! I was first looking at the max 360 because my buddy has one and it immediately caught my eye. I love the speeding, red light camera features. That's why I'm looking to get a new rd

bluesxturbo

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Welcome, if you drive majority highway, get an R1. If you drive in the city a lot, get an R3. If you don't care about price, get a V1 Gen2 or R7, IMO these are the 4 best detectors out there right now.

I'm waiting on Theia from Redenso just like everybody here. If I were you, I will pick up an R1 or R3 for now and save your cash. Again welcome.

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
welcome to the forum

jonmota95

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Welcome, if you drive majority highway, get an R1. If you drive in the city a lot, get an R3. If you don't care about price, get a V1 Gen2 or R7, IMO these are the 4 best detectors out there right now.

I'm waiting on Theia from Redenso just like everybody here. If I were you, I will pick up an R1 or R3 for now and save your cash. Again welcome.
I've seen a few videos about Theia. I wonder when would it be released since it got delayed.

Z06fan

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I've seen a few videos about Theia. I wonder when would it be released since it got delayed.
After the announced delay in December, predictions have slowed down. All we know at this point is "sometime in 2021"......but if you add yourself to their email list, you'll be the first to know (a little forum humor there).

DifferentialT

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
The Red Line 360c is a great choice. I have one hanging near my RVM most of the time unless I am fooling around with one of the others I have. Welcome to the Forum!
Post automatically merged:

@jonmota95 said: "I've seen a few videos about Theia. I wonder when would it be released since it got delayed."
Many of us here are:
1614215436185.png

Last edited:

RoadDogg

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
@jonmota95 , Welcome to the Forum!! There are a lot of great detectors on the market right now if you don’t want to wait on the Theia. If you want arrows, the best choices would be the RL360c, V1G2, or R7 IMO. The order of those would depend on your preferences, budget, etc.
We are glad to have you join us.

MurrayB

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum. I have been using radar detectors since 1985 and am currently running an RL360C at bought at thr launch in June 2020. Try it you have a 30 Day return privilege. Good Luck!

jcaptchaos2

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome, I had the Redline O which was my favorite, bought the EX (Still have it) is worthless, now that I have and R7 and V1G2 just can't justify buying the new 360 but want to test drive one really bad.

Blasirl

Bring Order to Chaos
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
America's Dairyland - Smell our Dairy Air!
Hi I'm new to the forum. I'm looking forward to be a part of this community. I own a really old Cobra radar detector but I'm looking to order a new one. I have my eyes on the Redline 360c.
Welcome Aboard!:parrot:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tishkyyyd4