Just got here...

ZoomZoomCX9

Learning to Drive
General User
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
13
Location
Dallas, TX
9C159589-B795-4457-8952-165FADD5EEE1.jpeg
Hi all, I just found the forum and I’m happy to be here. I’m from Dallas.
 

Mr carbon

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
207
Reaction score
480
Location
Paddy land
Welcome nice machine must say really like a madza and there design do a few fantastic colours that no other manufacturer does
 

erickonphoenix

Left Lane Hooligan
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
11,378
Reaction score
20,055
Age
55
Location
Houston, Texas

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
19,298
Reaction score
12,098
Location
Missouri
Welcome to the forum
 

DifferentialT

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Joined
Jan 9, 2021
Messages
339
Reaction score
1,015
Location
Western Colorado
Last edited:

RoadDogg

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Joined
May 10, 2018
Messages
1,776
Reaction score
6,478
Location
Tennessee

ZoomZoomCX9

Learning to Drive
General User
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
13
Location
Dallas, TX
Good to have you with us @ZoomZoomCX9. Hope you enjoy your time here!
Thank you. I’m interested in reading through the threads. I’m sure everyone has an opinion as to what the best RD is. I want to find a remote RD that will fit nicely into my ride. For 98% of the time, I’m your average driver. That said, the other 2%, I need something that will give me at least some warning. I’m planning on changing to an SRI, improved exhaust and a larger inter cooler. I’ve previously heard about devices that look for carrier signals from Mr. PōPō. That has me intrigued. Otherwise I’m going to be asking for advice from you all. I‘m an CS major by education and enjoy all things car & driver.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome nice machine must say really like a madza and there design do a few fantastic colours that no other manufacturer does
Thank you. This is my 2nd CX-9.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forum from down south, NASA, Clear Lake area.
Keep a lookout for all those DPS troopers!
🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓😜
No doubt! My wife and I plan to visit NASA later this Spring. I’ll ping you! I have a get out of jail free card. My cousin is a DPS Lieutenant. :cool:
Post automatically merged:

@ZoomZoomCX9, Welcome to the Forum from Colorado. I lived in the White Rock Lake area for a while if you're familiar with that area.
I still ride my road bike around the lake! From McKinney and have lived in N. Dallas‘Richardson since ’63. :cool:
Post automatically merged:

Welcome aboard, central Houston here. We've got quite a few Texas members so you're in good company.
Excellent! As big as Texas is, it’s really no surprise we’d have a lot of Texans on the forum. I’m sure there are a lot of Class A holders here, driving big rigs too. I’ve done that in the past.
 
Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
93,319
Messages
1,422,726
Members
23,768
Latest member
mikelonghair
Top