Coming aboard to search for Sabre

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hello @jackhammer14703 and welcome aboard RDF! We're glad that you decided to join us.

Here's the link to the SABRE plugin, but remember that it takes the forum a little while to recognize your introductory post before you're able to go to and post in the other subsections.

Last edited:

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
welcome to the forum

RoadDogg

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

Z06fan

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @jackhammer14703. We've had a lot of new members join the forum over the past week asking about Sabre (I'm assuming because of Vortex's video). There's an app section at the bottom of the main page with all of the apps and I'm sure with all of the inquiries recently, the amount of information will continue to expand. Again, welcome.

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome!

Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome!

Out of curiosity, are you searching for it after I mentioned it in my video? I've noticed a bunch of people coming here recently looking for Sabre. All the relevant links such as where to learn more about Sabre are posted down in the video description.

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 6.05.26 AM.png

Z06fan

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome!

Out of curiosity, are you searching for it after I mentioned it in my video? I've noticed a bunch of people coming here recently looking for Sabre. All the relevant links such as where to learn more about Sabre are posted down in the video description.

View attachment 173198
We've had a lot of new people join since your video. It's interesting because obviously the apps are used more frequently than detectors. Sounds like you're on to something and have material for more videos. Thanks for what you do.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikelonghair