App crashes constantly

Misanthrope

Avoiding the 5-0
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hi all. Since I am an iPhone user, I am trialing this app on an old android device to decide if I should purchase a cheap android device and use one of my free T-Mobile lines and use it as a dedicated in vehicle device.

The phone is a freshly reset Galaxy Note 4 running Android 6.0.1. Nothing is installed or running on this phone except for Highway Radar. The app randomly closes as well as randomly receiving a message that it crashed. According to the task manager, the phone is not running out of RAM.

Is this device just too old to run this app?

DifferentialT

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
I too am an iPhone user running Highway Radar on a Galaxy S7 Edge with Android 8.0.0 without crashing problems. My Android has no active cell plan and also has JBV1, V1-Driver beta, and V1-Connection, plus many other useless apps I can't uninstall. Maybe other members running the App on an Android will chime in here. Vortex would probably be a real good source of information.

ferius

More arrows please
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Hi @Misanthrope, which version are you running? And as far as I understand, it crashes randomly without any action from your side, right? Also, can you remember, is it possible, that the app crashes at a specific location?

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikelonghair