Converting USA Uniden R3 to NZ speed camera database

Protrack

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hi Mithheru,
Are you still able to convert and install into a USA purchased R3 the NZ speed camera database? If that is the case, I would proceed purchasing a US unit and make contact. What will your costs be for this service?

Cheers,
Protrack

Mithheru

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Please can you send me a personal message (PM) and we can get the ball rolling.

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
welcome to the forum

RoadDogg

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

Protrack

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hi Mithheru:
Its Protrack here. I have just joined the Forum with a new R3 underway from the US. It should be here early next month.
Convincingly, all members have pointed you out as the Forum's Centre pillar and main person to talk to about overwriting the US database to the NZ version.

I read your Release Note and fully agree with how you need to protect your Intellectual property. No problems with that:
1) Upon arrival in NZ, do you want me to courier my R3 to your address for service or do you email me the data files with an instruction sheet?
2) If you will need to work on my R3, please could you provide me with your contact details for delivery and your bank account details for paying the $50p please.

Kind Regards,

Post automatically merged:

Hi Guys, Thanks for the warm welcome. Much appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:

Z06fan

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Hi Mithheru:
Its Protrack here. I have just joined the Forum with a new R3 underway from the US. It should be here early next month.
Convincingly, all members have pointed you out as the Forum's Centre pillar and main person to talk to about overwriting the US database to the NZ version.

I read your Release Note and fully agree with how you need to protect your Intellectual property. No problems with that:
1) Upon arrival in NZ, do you want me to courier my R3 to your address for service or do you email me the data files with an instruction sheet?
2) If you will need to work on my R3, please could you provide me with your contact details for delivery and your bank account details for paying the $50p please.

Kind Regards,
Protrack

Post automatically merged:

Hi Guys, Thanks for the warm welcome. Much appreciated!
He'll probably contact you via PM to keep his information private and off a public forum. Keep an eye on the "conversations envelope" in the top right corner of the home page.

Rottonrua

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hi Mithheru
I too have just received a Uniden R3 from the US via Amazon.
Hopefully you are able to load the NZ database on to it as has been discussed elsewhere on this forum.
If so could you please contact me on
(Personal information removed) to make an arrangement.
Regards
Peter (Rotorua)

Last edited by a moderator:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikelonghair