2.7.2 released

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
* Auto GPS location provider management automatically and continuously chooses best location provider (Carputer, Android, Fused) based on availability, update rate, and accuracy
* Bug fixes

JB

brodonalds

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hey JB, has the option to update all databases such as cameras, aircraft types etc with one button been something on the roadmap?

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Hey JB, has the option to update all databases such as cameras, aircraft types etc with one button been something on the roadmap?
No, because the underlying data isn't updated with the same frequency. I'll consider it, though.

ZaslonV1G2

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Thanks!
Is there way to display units on every single number on the alert map and alerts themselves?

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Thanks!
Is there way to display units on every single number on the alert map and alerts themselves?
Not everywhere, sorry. They take up extra room that can be used by a larger font and/or more of other critical information. Distances are always in miles or kilometers when there's a decimal point, and feet or meters when there's not. For aircraft, altitudes are always in feet and speeds are always in knots.

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light 📶
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
If I have the "fused" location services disabled at the OS level, will JBV1 still honor this, and not override and re-enable my fused location provider at the OS level?

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
If I have the "fused" location services disabled at the OS level, will JBV1 still honor this, and not override and re-enable my fused location provider at the OS level?
JBV1 doesn't "enable" the fused location provider, but it checks to see if it's available for use. In any case, the Android provider will be used instead if it's providing timely updates. How do you disable fused at OS level?

dn0t

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
@johnboy00 Would it be helpful to stand up a mini API that your app could check for updates and do this automatically?

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
@johnboy00 Would it be helpful to stand up a mini API that your app could check for updates and do this automatically?
If you mean the aircraft and RLC/speedcam data, then no.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tucker98