Hello from NZ

Mitsubishiboy

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

New member here from down south in NZ. Bought a cheap radar many years ago before GPS was a standard and it has served me well for many years but it is time for an upgrade. I have gone and ordered myself a Uniden R3 from the US (yet to arrive) and after doing a little research it looks like this is the place to get myself some NZ firmware and map upgrades. @Mithheru i will be in touch soon once the device arrives.

RoadDogg

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome, can't go wrong an R3!

Mikikeka

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

New member here from down south in NZ. Bought a cheap radar many years ago before GPS was a standard and it has served me well for many years but it is time for an upgrade. I have gone and ordered myself a Uniden R3 from the US (yet to arrive) and after doing a little research it looks like this is the place to get myself some NZ firmware and map upgrades. @Mithheru i will be in touch soon once the device arrives.
Yes i got t my r3 and r7 upgraded by him

RadarScout

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Welcome to the forum. I see you've done your homework on what detector to buy and how to get the NZ modification.
Spend some time browsing the forum and get familiar with it. Don't hesitate to join in conversations or ask questions. We all learn and share together.

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
The R3 will serve you well.

Mitsubishiboy

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Some exciting things turned up in the mail today 😀 will be seeing how it goes on the international mode on the way home from work.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garlandbob