New to the Forum - NZ Based R3

MurrayB

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to another NZ member joining the Forum. You will learn all about optimally setting up your R3.

ringsringsringsrings

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hello @ringsringsringsrings and welcome aboard RDF! We're glad that you've joined us.

@Mithheru is indeed the person you're looking for and the fact that you've mentioned him by his username will alert him to your post. :cool:
Thanks very much! I didn't see an option to directly message people so I just took a shot in the dark haha.

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Thanks very much! I didn't see an option to directly message people so I just took a shot in the dark haha.

Once the forum recognizes your introductory post you'll be able to PM users as well. It just takes a little while for your status to be updated from "Newly Registered" to "General User".

dudeinnz

NZCTG
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm new to the game and just purchased a Uniden R3. Based in NZ. Looking to upgrade everything to the latest spec - I've heard @Mithheru is the man to see about this? How can I get a hold of him?

Kind regards!
Welcome to the forums, hope you stay and enjoy the overload of information.

RoadDogg

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

RadarScout

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm new to the game and just purchased a Uniden R3. Based in NZ. Looking to upgrade everything to the latest spec - I've heard @Mithheru is the man to see about this? How can I get a hold of him?

Kind regards!
Welcome to the forum. You've gotten you a fine detector in the R3. And @Mithheru is the man that can set it up for your area.
Be sure and participate in the conversations in the many threads here. Plenty of good people here willing to answer any questions you may have.

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members