Issues with muting and learning areas

Esfour

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I’m sure it is user error but guidance would be much appreciated. I do have a dedicated phone with service for my V1Driver.

Have a speed monitor display inside the neighborhood and even though I’ve forced blocked it (swiped right) it still goes off every time (K-band).

When I go to the grocery store the unit goes crazy. How do I set it to stay quiet? Been to these spots multiple time but still goes off.

TIA

mswlogo

Software Developer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
How does your GPS accuracy look? If it’s red it won’t do any muting. You can adjust how accurate you want it.

Try not to manually lock things out. Let it do it. They will be more accurate and the will get automatically removed if things change.

Make sure you have the Mute Volume Down !!! There is a tiny iCon on the V1 that shows when it’s muted. If it is muted and you hear it then your mute volume is up to high. It’s big awkward to set. A lot of people trip over that, including myself when I first got it.

V1Driver does not eliminate the threat. It only mutes it.

Esfour

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Thank you! I’ll check it out the points you mentioned.

Esfour

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Pin drops are green. As the V1 detects the band, it comes up mute then unmutes and just stays on regular volume.

mswlogo

Software Developer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Pin drops are green. As the V1 detects the band, it comes up mute then unmutes and just stays on regular volume.

What is your Mute Volume Level at? There are TWO volume controls on V1. Normal Alert Level and Muted Level.

Is the mute Icon lit up when you hear it?

What happens if you hit the mute button on the V1?

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dnanian