Ok got the front heads mounted, now...

Heywood

Learning Something New, Still Dying Stupid
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Well we might have to flag him from any hard guns since he’s obviously using the information for subscribers.

I don’t mind helping someone out... but when your using this information..... for money and subscribers..... that crosses the line in my books. Especially when it could put things in jeopardy.

The Pope

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Hence my post.....

Please don't poke the bear or give the bear information as to what to look for.

Sky1

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I made the video unlisted

snomad

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Well we might have to flag him from any hard guns since he’s obviously using the information for subscribers.

I don’t mind helping someone out... but when your using this information..... for money and subscribers..... that crosses the line in my books. Especially when it could put things in jeopardy.
Not to point out the obvious or to contradict anyone but, isn't this exactly what Vortex does?

Sky1

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score

Look, I did not use keywords only one that would have seen it is my subscribers, the JTG thing was an overlay so not indexed. You made your point. I made the video private. Let's not get into a bickerfest ok?

Heywood

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Jammers use to be legal in Texas... until a video was posted of a user going JTG against some Leo’s..... then posted it.

Scott Patterson, who makes Dragoneye, and other manufactures do look for things like this to adjust their algorithms and pulse rates to puncture jamming systems.

We have members here that are in the Jammer business. Jag42 runs TMG and Tom at BDR with ALP.

There’s a reason why a lot of information on the tech, deficiencies, multiple different firmwares, and other information is kept at the higher levels.... and we protect those interests.

Getting VPR guns is very hard and risky. Costly too. Even more costly to the jammer manufactures. They have to cultivate relationships in order to get the latest and greatest FW’s.

@Vortex may give out some information... but he’s very selective and doesn’t glorify it. He know the risk. He knows the cost... and knows too well of the ramifications of it being overly publicized.

Trust is earned.

Only available to one’s subscribers. Isn’t that the whole purpose of having subscribers.... is to get more and earn money?

Just saying. Enjoy

Last edited:

Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Yeah this is an important topic and one that needs to be thought about and discussed carefully, what we share publicly and what we don't. IMHO it's wise to limit what we choose to share publicly.

Sky1

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
well only like 50 of my subs saw it so. its locked now.
Interesting how things go cause I just got back from getting a haircut. The stylist told me she just got a ticket yesterday for doing 72 in a 55. They got her with Laser.
Cops have already stepped up their game, they are now running speed traps like mad to get revenue. Seems the more protection I install the slower I drive as I become more aware of whats in store.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah Vortex you should probably take down all your videos for Radar and Laser detector. Don't want cops to know these exist!? :p

Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Yeah Vortex you should probably take down all your videos for Radar and Laser detector. Don't want cops to know these exist!? :p
We're not talking about pretending CM's don't exist altogether. :) We're talking about being careful regarding which aspects of our CM's are discussed publicly.

Sky1

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Sorry I don't mean to be difficult but I don't understand. If I am being schooled I need to know What "aspect" is that?

Last edited:

Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Sorry I don't mean to be difficult but I don't understand. If I am being schooled I need to know What "aspect" is that?

I get where you're coming from. I didn't see the video you shared before it was taken down, but I'll PM you to go over the details.

Sky1

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Not to point out the obvious or to contradict anyone but, isn't this exactly what Vortex does?
And so does Heywood,
But maybe we can drop this and move on.

Sky1

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
This is a radar video...

I think the main topic of concern was LIDAR.
Yes, it is.
But its all the same. The Hypocrisy is overwhelming and based off the narrative, it is because of videos like this that countermeasures become banned. Its never from Forums, Not from Documentation or advertisements only YOUTUBE videos.

GregTec5

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
"it is because of videos like this that countermeasures become banned"
;) But yet you took a video as well...

Pretty sure all that the members asked of you is that in sharing your experiences that you posted privately. It appears you fixed the video and made it unlisted. Thank you for that.

You say you want to drop it but yet you keep antagonizing.

Seriously though we all have the same enemy :police: on here. No reason to turn on one another. :cool:

Hope your day is going good. I really like your car btw.

Heywood

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Pretty much as @GregTec5 said.

Radar test videos aren’t a big deal... your picking up a frequency aways back. A Leo would never know you had one as your catching him before he even knows your there miles away.

Now jammers... big difference. The Leo’s looking at you. Targeting you. If there’s a car beside you, he may hit them first.... so he knows it’s not his gun.

It’s an active counter measure that disrupts the lidar gun. That could be considered obstruction. Your not interfering with a radar gun with a radar detector.

The less they know the better.

Sky1

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Well I think we can all agree that we want everyone to be as discrete about it as possible for sure.
Anyway moving on,

I still got the rear sensors to mount. Not sure how to get them from the trunk to the bumper cover, will probably go to an installer for help. The rally stripes I ordered came in, so the license plate area where the sensors will go will now be black Carbon Fiber an help hide sensors there.
Maybe even get some of that lens cover material to across above that area .

I am hoping a single RX and TX sensor located below will suffice...

Option1.jpg

Attachments

• option2.jpg
    option2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 3
  • option2.jpg
    option2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 3

Smason

What is a PSL?
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Do you know what the spacing is?

Sky1

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score

Smason

What is a PSL?
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
You're probably better with 3 heads for such a big rear end, but I'll let others give input as well.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikelonghair