AllspeedJeff

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
The best part is getting hit with laser for the first time and completely freezing because you can't remember what that noise and voice mean. It's a like being woken out of a deep sleep. Enjoy!
I can't wait to have the shit scared out of me when that happens!! LOL

Izzyrd

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Welcome from an R7 user in Southeast Michigan.

rdz990

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Great car choice, it looks awesome ;). Some fast pulls on the highway will test it for sure but realistically find some ALP Dealer near you and ask them to help you out. They might charge a few bucks for their time but if you're nice or offer some beers they shouldn't be opposed.

AllspeedJeff

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Great car choice, it looks awesome ;). Some fast pulls on the highway will test it for sure but realistically find some ALP Dealer near you and ask them to help you out. They might charge a few bucks for their time but if you're nice or offer some beers they shouldn't be opposed.
I was in the 12volt industry for about 10 years and one of the shops that I managed, sold and installed K40 radar and laser jammers. This is going to me my first ALP install, but unfortunately there are no ALP dealers in Michigan yet. The folks in the forum have given me some great placement options. I have reached out to a tester in Michigan that will give me a hand once the installation is complete. 🤞
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forum from Florida get choices for all your CM didn’t see you mention having JBV1 to go with your V1G2 @AllspeedJeff
Thanks @Stanley1125
I am an iOS user, therefore I use V1 Driver

AllspeedJeff

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Welcome,I have an RLR for testing. I live not far from Metro Airport.
Thank you so much @frank od5. I live just north of Novi. I’m going to try and get everything installed tomorrow. Enjoy the snow today!!!

frank od5

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
Find a good spot for testing and I can meet you there.Just when it's a bit warmer though.

RedThread

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I can't wait to have the shit scared out of me when that happens!! LOL
let's just hope it was like my cherry pop... and was doing PSL+2 in traffic.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tishkyyyd4