AllspeedJeff

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Jeff and I am new to the forum. I currently have a 2020 Dodge Charger Widebody Scat Pack and I run a V1G2. I just ordered my ALP system and will be installing 2 regular heads and 1 tx head in the front of my vehicle. Any of you guys from or near Michigan that could assist me in testing my system, once it's installed please?

Mr carbon

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Hi welcome smart move purchasing an ALP system I'm sure there sum one close by that can help you out best of luck

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome, great car--great detector--great choice on the alp!

Boozehound

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to RDF! You went straight to the top with your CM choices. Both will prove helpful in that Mopar.

AllspeedJeff

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Welcome to RDF! You went straight to the top with your CM choices. Both will prove helpful in that Mopar.
Thanks man. I've always used detectors and have been a loyal V1 guy forever. Looking forward to seeing Theia, when Radenso finally releases it.

Boozehound

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Thanks man. I've always used detectors and have been a loyal V1 guy forever. Looking forward to seeing Theia, when Radenso finally releases it.
Feel free to join in on the Theia mania around here. It can get funny. If you've been lurking very long you know that we require any skepticism or frustration about Theia to be directed to @MikePA. I expect greatness from Theia so some will call me a fanboi even though I'm not even a Radenso customer yet!

AllspeedJeff

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Feel free to join in on the Theia mania around here. It can get funny. If you've been lurking very long you know that we require any skepticism or frustration about Theia to be directed to @MikePA. I expect greatness from Theia so some will call me a fanboi even though I'm not even a Radenso customer yet!
I've personally never owned a Radenso detector myself either, but after watching Vortex talk about it and watching all of the youtube video's posted by Radenso, I think I'll buy one.

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
welcome to the forum

ILS27L

Show Me State
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to RDF. Sound like your way ahead in the game. Nice car !

RadarScout

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You've certainly done your homework on CMs. You may want to add rear laser protection as well.
Look around and get involved in the many conversations. Ask questions about detectors or laser protection and there's always someone to help.
I like the ride you have. You should let me borrow it a couple times. Let's say, only on weekends and weekdays. I don't want to appear greedy, so those 2 times will be enough.

RoadDogg

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
@AllspeedJeff , Welcome to the Forum from Tennessee!! You are definitely creating a great counter measure set up with the ALP system and V1G2.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tishkyyyd4