Hi RDForum, new member here

TGurnie

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hi, new member here, I have been using Highway Radar for a few days and had some questions about importing and exporting saved / flagged locations, if it's possible anyway. I don't have a detector yet but I'm looking at the Uniden R7 or the Valentine 1 Gen 2. The ability to import and export saved locations / POI-like locations is especially important to me. Looking forward to also contributing and helping others. Thanks!

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

ILS27L

Show Me State
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to RDF. Enjoy the forum. Lots of good information here.

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hello @TGurnie and welcome aboard RDF! As @Z06fan and @2018GTI have provided excellent information which should help you get started.

Additionally, if you would like some guidance in selecting a radar detector or other counter measures, fill in this form: https://www.rdforum.org/form/4/select

Completing it will start a new thread with your pre-filled information and allow members on RDF to make recommendations for you. Again, welcome aboard! ๐Ÿ‘

RoadDogg

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
@TGurnie , Welcome to the Forum!! Both the V1G2 and R7 are great detectors.

jcaptchaos2

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum Both the V1G2 and R7 are great detectors as stated above, if you want to hook up with Highway Radar or JBV1 get the V1G2, if you want an RD with huge range and a sense of urgency R7 will take care of you

RadarScout

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Hi, new member here, I have been using Highway Radar for a few days and had some questions about importing and exporting saved / flagged locations, if it's possible anyway. I don't have a detector yet but I'm looking at the Uniden R7 or the Valentine 1 Gen 2. The ability to import and export saved locations / POI-like locations is especially important to me. Looking forward to also contributing and helping others. Thanks!
Welcome to the forum.
As @Z06fan mentioned, there's a sub-forum that you can ask the app developer and others, questions pertaining to the app.
Also, filling out the form that @jestric posted will help us help you based on your needs and options you're looking for.
Check out the many threads and ask questions. Jumping in the conversations is the best way to learn.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danimajado