v1g2 vs k band sign in L mode

Bossdad71

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
usually i would have video, but thanks to my camera is laying on the ground when i started getting this signal.

i did attach a google map to show the distance.

on the way to church i started to get a one and two bar k band signal.

i have never received a k band in this area, so at first i thought my radar detector froze up because it wouldnt shut up.

i turned it on and off three times thinking it was my detector.

after driving the four miles i finally saw the radar sign. pretty impressive in L mode, and in town.

Attachments

• k band sign.pdf
    293 KB · Views: 16

cihkal

Keep taking me off ignore? 😘
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
That’s awesome bud! I’ve had those a few times with the G2.

When it actually goes off to K for a while I get pissed, then each time realized it was detecting a legit looking emitter!

I’m so used to it being pretty damn quiet 🤫

Deadhead1971

Rock, rock, roll, Plymouth Rock, rollover
Advanced User
Reaction score
Mike- you are talking about Advanced Logic ? Big L? The area you live in is very flat compared to here in NC. 4 miles is very long range in big L mode. Did the bogey count stay at 1?

Bossdad71

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Mike- you are talking about Advanced Logic ? Big L? The area you live in is very flat compared to here in NC. 4 miles is very long range in big L mode. Did the bogey count stay at 1?
Yes big L, the frequency stayed the same the whole time 24.112
Post automatically merged:

I agree about flat but that was thru town, around a round about out in the county. Posted a video of the course with the redline o

thanks

for all the fish
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
On a daily drive I use little L, and there are 2 K signs that are locked out by v1driver and JBV1. One of these is just before a 20mph school zone. The locals like to setup facing oncoming traffic waiting to snag anyone speeding thru there...
BTW, these must have replaced older signs, as the old signs were flakey at best to be picked up by my V1G2, the new signs get picked up like clockwork...

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmmch65