What cars do you all have?

oper8or

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I have a $600 audi A4 from 2005 with a front and back ALP setup and a uniden R7. Plus a BCD996xt in the glovebox.

Attachments

• File_000(5).jpeg
    File_000(5).jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 10
  • File_000(4).jpeg
    File_000(4).jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 12

Gatortotz

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Just saw this Thread...

2010 big turbo meth(anol) addict speed 3 (not registered since I moved provinces, going on almost 3 years, gotta figure out something to do with it). Never got a ticket in this car over the 5 years of driving it - pulled over once and left off with a verbal warning and ALMOST busted countless times. 350whp/400wtq with the BNR S3 and meth. Ran a 9500ix since ownership began in 2013, never had ALPs and never got a LIDAR ticket, even with a few encounters, somehow. I regret selling my rattling 9500ix to this day haha.

2018 Sierra 5.3L - at this point it's a rig rocket, work miles are paying for it. Run an R7 and ALPs on this truck, and get terrible fuel mileage :(

Attachments

• Sierra (2).jpg
    Sierra (2).jpg
    5 MB · Views: 9
  • Sierra (1).jpg
    Sierra (1).jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Sierra (3).jpg
    Sierra (3).jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 9

if6ws9

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Last edited:

jonup

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
A little late to the party, but here it is. Daily driver 2018 ATS-V Sedan with Max (OG) and Waze thru AA. My weekend pride and joy is a very stockish G8 GT with DFR7 with Waze.
IMG_20180821_160512.jpg
20200613_202550.jpg
20181103_163931.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Nice rides man!

I modded my car then ran out of mods so modded my wife's q5 😂😂

My next car (but really not for a while b/c I no longer drive much and my cars are so fast and powerful) is either used rs6 wagon, amg e63 amg wagon or maybe I'll go old man and get S550 Amg or something and lower it and mod it out. I never considered bigger cars, but once I got my s7 which felt like a huge boat to me, I started liking it. Guess I'm turning into old man now 🤣🤣
Please don't ruin the ride on the S550. Low profile tires and lowered suspension on a luxury limousine is blasphemy. Unless you cut out half the car, no suspension will make 5000lb+ pig handle. The real joy of driving high power luxury is the effortlessness of devouring the road ahead in the search of the horizon.

Last edited:

DrHow

Going Plaid+ (Tesla S). RDT refugee
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
I thought I'd post this here...Had my track car out for testing at Willow Springs, while I was racing my race car this weekend. Still shaking down the track car, after an 11 year resto-mod project. The goal was to build a street legal e28m5 wolf in sheep's clothing 997 GT3RS slayer; we were about .5 sec faster Friday. My buddy, shaking her down, at about 8/10s around the track. We had all the telemetry equipment in the race car, so only video in this car.
Ever see “Speed Phemon” at Willow with his C8 or McLaren 600LT? Give him a run for his money. :)

EightyFiveHundred

-/-\- v10 (00=[][]=00) ///M5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

Sonic Mustang

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
2004 Mach1
H&R SuperSport Springs
Maximum Motorsports Welded Subframe Connectors
Maximum Motorports Adjustable Real Control Arms
Maximum Motorsports Camber Caster Plates
SLP Stainless Steel Loudmouth Catback Exhaust
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
TEAM III Halibrand Replica AC-III Wheels, Custom Offsets, Staggered

DSC_0738_DxO.jpg

0928201810c_HDR.jpg

0928201811c_HDR.jpg

Post automatically merged:

KY2019GTMUSTANG,

How can you not be a Mach 1 owner? Chuck Yeager broke Mach1 on October 14 (1947).

Last edited:

cavecreek93

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
The car that got me back into this hobby was a total sleeper. Every day for 6 months my wife bugged me to buy a Saab 93SE. She found one that and I tried to talk her out of it. She said she would love to have a 5 speed. I hardwired a V1G1 in it.

The fun of a manual tranny lasted about 2 weeks and I ended up with it and she took my 4Runner. I used that as an excuse to upgrade it with a Stage 3 ECU, 3" intake and turbo downpipe/sport cat, Spearco IC, beefier rear swaybar, steering rack brace, poly bushings, Koni Yellows and a clear side blinker (good for at least 20 extra HP :p).

It was a fun car especially when the turbo hit it's stride and the Saab community was great. But in the end it was what it was - not reliable. I was meticulous with the maintenance but the water pump still went at 100K, DIC Cassette (had a spare in the trunk) at 90K, radiator at 120K, fuel pump at 140K etc.

Now I am driving a Mazda CX-9 with a hardwired R7 and she has a BMW 128i with a soon to be upgraded V1G1.

Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Oh man, what a fun thread! I love seeing everyone's cars. It makes me feel like I'm getting to know all you better, plus it's fun picturing all these cars running down the road with CM's. :)

I drive a 2018 Audi Q5.

I love this car. It's very comfy to drive, has plenty of room for laser jammers in the grill and the baby gear in the rear, lol, and just like my Miata I owned before, it puts a smile on my face when I'm driving it. :)

mswlogo

Software Developer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Oh man, what a fun thread! I love seeing everyone's cars. It makes me feel like I'm getting to know all you better, plus it's fun picturing all these cars running down the road with CM's. :)

I drive a 2018 Audi Q5.

I love this car. It's very comfy to drive, has plenty of room for laser jammers in the grill and the baby gear in the rear, lol, and just like my Miata I owned before, it puts a smile on my face when I'm driving it. :)
Great Color :)

Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

jonup

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score

I drive a 2018 Audi Q5.

Shame you sold the Miata.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dnanian