What cars do you all have?

DocTJ

PSL + X= 100
Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
My cars certainly aren't as fancy as some on here, but that's okay because they're still an absolute riot! The daily is a 2013 Jetta Sportwagen TDI 6-speed. It's got the full suite of CMs seen in my signature. It's main purpose is to bomb down the highway at PSL +30 and still get close to 40 MPG doing so, but it's also a phenomenally balanced chassis and is very fun to toss in corners.

Bottom is my pride and joy. Bought it as my first car when I was 13 and it will very likely be the last car I own when I die. I have so many memories in this thing from high school to now. It's been demoted to occasional weekend drives in the summer (top down of course), but I enjoy every second of those drives. I'll toss an RD in it, but that's all that's really necessary, as I don't take it even close to the speeds I take the VW to.

View attachment 171078
View attachment 171079
Need the crown Vic included please. And thank you.

NorEaster18

Maximum Efficiency
Advanced User
Reaction score
Need the crown Vic included please. And thank you.
Crown Vic has sadly been passed along to a young man up in NH who was way too young to be answering most of the things his girlfriend said with "yes dear." I am hopeful that it has helped him gain a little confidence, which is what usually happens when you're 18 and have a car big enough to "enjoy someone" in ;)

Edit: Since @DocTJ asked nicely, here's the best car I've ever owned. Everyone moved out of my way, particularly in CT.
IMG_5789.JPG

Last edited:

EightyFiveHundred

-/-\- v10 (00=[][]=00) ///M5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
SOOOOO many cool rides and awesome owners in this thread!

Love it!
Post automatically merged:

@erickonphoenix Shave some weight and loose the BRAKES! 😝
936A84C6-5929-4076-88B4-CA6871787203.jpeg

Last edited:

edconline

PSL++
Advanced User
Reaction score
What cars do you all have? Fast cars? Sleepers? Family cars and just like to drive faster?

I have v1s gen1s in all my car, but recently got a uniden r7 for $360 (!) on amazon the other day. I am cheating on V1 it seems.

My daily is a 540 hp Audi s5 with aftermarket supercharger w/6 speed. My weekend car is Audi s7 with RS7 upgraded turbos making 630 hp. It has ALP laser jammer also. My wife's car is a tuned and pulley upgraded q5 making about 440 hp.

I don't actually speed that much anymore like I did when I was younger. I just like radar mainly for protection from LEOs looking to catch me for no reason. I usually drive with WAZE on carplay too with alerts on only.
Love your brand choice, beautiful rides! 😍

I have a 2020 RS3 Full Bolt on, with tune on E85. They love to rate these things in crank HP, not @WHP, but it’s good for 640 on ethanol. Just bought a hybrid turbo from Iroz Motorsport for it, will be good for close to 700HP on ethanol, that’s going on in the spring. Currently 2.9 0-60 and 10.8 in the 1/4 at our shitty DA of 4000’ in the summer. Hybrid turbo should take it to 2.7 0-60 and 10.4 or so in the 1/4. Then that’ll be it on the stock block, so it’s off to IMS to get forged internals at some point and get after the 9 second 1/4’s lol.
It’s the daily driver/winter lady. Triple ALP front and rear in it, and RC-M dual.

2CF6B1E0-D0C7-4B23-BE13-ADC842C8501A.jpeg

For summer/road course carving I have a 2010 370Z. Much less power than the Audi (just bolt on stuff and a tune), but it’s caged, all suspension/brakes/chassis stuff upgraded for track work and interior redone in almost all CF and Alcantara for shows. 6 speed, cause everyone needs a manual/RWD car in their life, and I can’t afford a Cayman GT4 or 911 alongside the RS3 😂😭
Triple ALP front and rear, STIR-O and a V1 that needs to be replaced with Theia ASAP. PCAS MRX and Uniden 396XT.
4F2EA322-A589-4703-95C1-F8FB8FEEB1E8.jpeg

1DC54D1F-8FF4-473A-A18B-D1B1C8BB9E37.jpeg

Last edited:

GTO_04

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
2019 Dodge Charger Scat Pack 392, with an R1 and Bel STi Magnum (ghetto arrows) along with a Uniden 396XT Scanner and Unication G5 Digital Voice Pager.

2006 Pontiac GTO with a V1G1.

GTO_04

Last edited:

erickonphoenix

Left Lane Hooligan
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

fliegenfischen

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score

fliegenfischen

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Love your brand choice, beautiful rides! 😍

I have a 2020 RS3 Full Bolt on, with tune on E85. They love to rate these things in crank HP, not @WHP, but it’s good for 640 on ethanol. Just bought a hybrid turbo from Iroz Motorsport for it, will be good for close to 700HP on ethanol, that’s going on in the spring. Currently 2.9 0-60 and 10.8 in the 1/4 at our shitty DA of 4000’ in the summer. Hybrid turbo should take it to 2.7 0-60 and 10.4 or so in the 1/4. Then that’ll be it on the stock block, so it’s off to IMS to get forged internals at some point and get after the 9 second 1/4’s lol.
It’s the daily driver/winter lady. Triple ALP front and rear in it, and RC-M dual.

For summer/road course carving I have a 2010 370Z. Much less power than the Audi (just bolt on stuff and a tune), but it’s caged, all suspension/brakes/chassis stuff upgraded for track work and interior redone in almost all CF and Alcantara for shows. 6 speed, cause everyone needs a manual/RWD car in their life, and I can’t afford a Cayman GT4 or 911 alongside the RS3 😂😭
Triple ALP front and rear, STIR-O and a V1 that needs to be replaced with Theia ASAP. PCAS MRX and Uniden 396XT.

Nice rides man!

I modded my car then ran out of mods so modded my wife's q5 😂😂

My next car (but really not for a while b/c I no longer drive much and my cars are so fast and powerful) is either used rs6 wagon, amg e63 amg wagon or maybe I'll go old man and get S550 Amg or something and lower it and mod it out. I never considered bigger cars, but once I got my s7 which felt like a huge boat to me, I started liking it. Guess I'm turning into old man now 🤣🤣

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Nice rides man!

I modded my car then ran out of mods so modded my wife's q5 😂😂

My next car (but really not for a while b/c I no longer drive much and my cars are so fast and powerful) is either used rs6 wagon, amg e63 amg wagon or maybe I'll go old man and get S550 Amg or something and lower it and mod it out. I never considered bigger cars, but once I got my s7 which felt like a huge boat to me, I started liking it. Guess I'm turning into old man now 🤣🤣

Dr. Rick can probably help with the part about you turning into an old man (i.e., becoming your parents). 😉😂

927442A8-8203-4FBB-A711-6D44C8602989.png

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
A Subaru that probably should be in the Guinness World Record books for never blowing a engine in 20 years. *knocks on wood* Top photo was when I bought it 13 years ago, bottom photo is from 2019 at Daytona

1611771577784.png

erickonphoenix

Left Lane Hooligan
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
@EightyFiveHundred

man i had that e60 v10 m5 too. what a beast. the most glorious sound in an underpass or parking garage. but i had to sell it b/c i have never ever spent so much on repairing that car!
Post automatically merged:

what mods do you have for this? any other pics?

Nothing really, just lowering springs, Velgen wheels and an M body kit all installed by the previous owner.

I may put a stage 1 kit on it but frankly it's performance isn't bad as is. I put down a 5.4 sec 0-60 and a 14 sec 1/4 mile last cold front. Maybe just a charge pipe and intercooler swap. I know this N20 engine is notoriously brittle. I really wish I could get the B58 motor but it's not imported into the US in the wagon version. In fact, BMWs stopped sending any wagons over here anymore after 2017. So this is pretty much the end of the line for me with wagons unless I stumble across a pile of money and can find a used Audi RS6 Avant in a few years.

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 2.54.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 2.54.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 2.53.34 PM.png

fliegenfischen

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Nothing really, just lowering springs, Velgen wheels and an M body kit all installed by the previous owner.

I may put a stage 1 kit on it but frankly it's performance isn't bad as is. I put down a 5.4 sec 0-60 and a 14 sec 1/4 mile last cold front. Maybe just a charge pipe and intercooler swap. I know this N20 engine is notoriously brittle. I really wish I could get the B58 motor but it's not imported into the US in the wagon version. In fact, BMWs stopped sending any wagons over here anymore after 2017. So this is pretty much the end of the line for me with wagons unless I stumble across a pile of money and can find a used Audi RS6 Avant in a few years.

Nice. It's too bad Americans don't love more wagons. I love wagons and prefer them to any other car body style. All my friends think I'm dumb for previously buying wagons, but whatever :) Fast and useful.

If BMW sent over a m3 wagon or even one with turbo engine (which I could then tune), it would be 😍😍😍

edconline

PSL++
Advanced User
Reaction score
Nice. It's too bad Americans don't love more wagons. I love wagons and prefer them to any other car body style. All my friends think I'm dumb for previously buying wagons, but whatever :) Fast and useful.

If BMW sent over a m3 wagon or even one with turbo engine (which I could then tune), it would be 😍😍😍
This x1000. And because Canada is at the mercy of the USA market for the vehicles we import as well (for the most part) I wholly blame Americans too! 😂
I’d have gotten the RS3 in the sportback all day long if I could have. Or the RS4 would be next best, but we don’t even get that 😭

Yes - Audi finally gave us the RS6, and while it’s everything anyone could have hoped for, it’s also $150,000 CAD out the door lol. So yeah, that’s not in the cards anytime soon.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joes761