Where can I buy Radenso ALP?

jmg

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I just picked up the Radenso RCM... where can I buy the antilaser package for it? I see they only say on their website that you have to buy from brick and mortar stores ... I can't seen to find any, any suggestions?

I'm doing the install myself (planning on at this point anyway).

Last edited by a moderator:

dudeinnz

NZCTG
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

jmg

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
thanks, that's where I started, they either didn't carry the laser add on or were installers, wouldn't sell me the unit directly.

Z06fan

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
If you live in the US, you don't need to buy it from a store. Most of us order our systems online (https://www.alpriorityusa.com/). The only thing you would need to order from Radenso if you want to directly connect the two systems together (most of us don't) is the bridge cable. And to answer a common question that gets asked often on the forum, unfortunately there are no discounts for members on ALpriority :).

Last edited:

jmg

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
OK, I need to do some more reading on this.

• The AL P from slpriorityusa.com is the same laser system sold by Radenso? In can be connected to the RC M?
  • why would/wouldn't I want to to connect the ALP to the RCM?
  • Lot of options -- what are considered the standard add ons? how many receive/tx sensors are typical?
  • Rear sensors required? (by required, I mean, is it pointless to put in front sensors and not put in rear sensors? )

thesilverbullet

Clemson Tigers
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
thanks, that's where I started, they either didn't carry the laser add on or were installers, wouldn't sell me the unit directly.

Have you tried calling Radenso customer service / support? Where did you buy the RC-M?

Questions? Let Us Help You​

Wondering about something? Don't hesitate to ask.
We strive for lightning-fast, responsive customer service.
Phone: 1-888-RADENSO (1-888-723-3676)
Hours: 9AM to 5PM EST Monday - Friday
(Closed on U.S. Holidays)

V1Jake

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

Heywood

Learning Something New, Still Dying Stupid
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
I think you have to remember there was an agreement between ALP and Radenso. There were some restrictions.

Anyhow.... Easiest way. Get ahold of Tom at BDR. Buy the ALP system.

Get ahold of Radenso... buy the bridge cable.

I run my RC-M and ALP bridged together. I prefer it that way. One display. One controller. No muss... no fuss. Done.

BestRadarDetectors

Manufacturer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
There is no difference with the ALP system sold with Radenso bundles or purchased directly from ALPriorityUSA.com, There are agreements in place which prevent Radenso to sell the ALP parts online and they are only meant to be sold through their dealer network with the RCM bundle and not as a standalone product.

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
There is no difference with the ALP system sold with Radenso bundles or purchased directly from ALPriorityUSA.com, There are agreements in place which prevent Radenso to sell the ALP parts online and they are only meant to be sold through their dealer network with the RCM bundle and not as a standalone product.

There is one difference, if purchased at our dealer though, you receive a one year laser ticket guarantee in addition to the one year radar ticket guarantee with the Radenso RC M.

benzr

Been there done that !! Original V1 user !!
Advanced User
Reaction score
I think you have to remember there was an agreement between ALP and Radenso. There were some restrictions.

Anyhow.... Easiest way. Get ahold of Tom at BDR. Buy the ALP system.

Get ahold of Radenso... buy the bridge cable.

I run my RC-M and ALP bridged together. I prefer it that way. One display. One controller. No muss... no fuss. Done.
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

B

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extract0r