New Member from WA

ihx

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hello all, jumping in on the deep end with recent purchases.. started with a Uniden R7 from a recommendation of a friend (who found out from this forum I believe :)) and just purchased and received a Stalker ATR and Kustom Signals Pro Laser 3. Still trying to figure out how to power them both since neither came with a battery or power supply of any kind (no handle for the ATR even). I'm from the Seattle WA area and looking forward to learning a lot from here!

Maz3

Don't hate me just because I'm beautiful 🤣
Intermediate User
Reaction score
You're already ahead of the game with that collection!

Pre COVID I was routinely in WA, but of course that has all changed with the border.

There's a few other RDFers in your immediate area I'm sure will chime in

Welcome!

RadarScout

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Hello all, jumping in on the deep end with recent purchases.. started with a Uniden R7 from a recommendation of a friend (who found out from this forum I believe :)) and just purchased and received a Stalker ATR and Kustom Signals Pro Laser 3. Still trying to figure out how to power them both since neither came with a battery or power supply of any kind (no handle for the ATR even). I'm from the Seattle WA area and looking forward to learning a lot from here!
Welcome to the forum. Great purchase on the R7. Many of us use ours regularly and love the performance it gives.
As far as the questions about the laser guns, there's a sub-forum just for laser. I'm sure you can get any question answered there.
Look around and get familiar with the forum. Lots to read and plenty of good folks willing to help.

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
welcome to the forum

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hello @ihx - Welcome aboard RDF and congratulations on your R7 and the radar and laser units you've added to your collection. Without question, you're addicted and have come to the right place to further foster this affliction. ;)

Jump right on in to learn and contribute. Again, welcome aboard!

RoadDogg

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
@ihx , Welcome to the Forum from Tennessee!! Great choice on the R7. There are many on the RDF that use the R7 as their primary detector. Also, congrats on the Stalker ATR and Pro Laser lll.

ihx

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Thanks all for the welcomes. Now I just have to come up with enough posts to get access to the pinouts/battery info for my units..

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmaverik