Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
* New Carputer section for settings
* Dump1090 settings moved to Carputer > ADS-B section
* Option to prompt for shutdown of Carputer on manual app quit
* Switch-type preferences no longer toggle when text is touched, or accidentally while scrolling page -- must tap switch itself to toggle
* Back/quit dialog always shown when back button pressed
* Aircraft trails limited in length (about a thumbnail's width) unless flying low and slow, or suspicious
* Fixed issue where polygons could not be retrieved for a prospective override area

JB

westwind77

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
* Switch-type preferences no longer toggle when text is touched, or accidentally while scrolling page -- must tap switch itself to toggle
That is huge for me! I have turned things on/off that way so many times! Thank you!

WildOne

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
* New Carputer section for settings
* Dump1090 settings moved to Carputer > ADS-B section
* Option to prompt for shutdown of Carputer on manual app quit
* Back/quit dialog always shown when back button pressed
* Aircraft trails limited in length (about a thumbnail's width) unless flying low and slow, or suspicious
* Fixed issue where polygons could not be retrieved for a prospective override area

JB
When will this go live? It still says that 2.6 is the latest. Thanks!

jcaptchaos2

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
How long does it take until I will see the update to DL?

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Google is slow to review these days. It went live at 10:27 am EST today.

sparrow34

Long time listener first time caller
Premium Plus
General User
Reaction score
I have downloaded V2.6.1. It is also exhibiting the same behaviour with the large mute button and mini display. Are the any files/logs config settings I have that I could send you to try to replicate this issue?

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
I have downloaded V2.6.1. It is also exhibiting the same behaviour with the large mute button and mini display. Are the any files/logs config settings I have that I could send you to try to replicate this issue?
Thanks, but already working with another user on same thing. I suspect it has to do with animations on those two things, but I don't know the specific cause. I haven't touched the mute button animation in a long time, so there was no change there.

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Do you have custom frequencies enabled?

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
After watching a video that @LouG sent me a half-dozen times, and then staring at a small bit of code for a while, I finally realized that what must be happening is that the library is telling me V1 is alerting when it really isn't. Since it isn't actually alerting, it's not muted either, and so not muted + alerting (but not really) = mute button. This will also show the mini V1 display when it shouldn't. When I went to the library to look at the code for the function I use that tells me if V1 is alerting, I saw that it will report alerting = true if the decimal point next to the bogey counter is lit (?). Hmm. So I enabled CF on my V1, and bam, it does exactly what has been reported here by a handful of users. I will fix the library and release an update by tomorrow.

WildOne

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
After watching a video that @LouG sent me a half-dozen times, and then staring at a small bit of code for a while, I finally realized that what must be happening is that the library is telling me V1 is alerting when it really isn't. Since it isn't actually alerting, it's not muted either, and so not muted + alerting (but not really) = mute button. This will also show the mini V1 display when it shouldn't. When I went to the library to look at the code for the function I use that tells me if V1 is alerting, I saw that it will report alerting = true if the decimal point next to the bogey counter is lit (?). Hmm. So I enabled CF on my V1, and bam, it does exactly what has been reported here by a handful of users. I will fix the library and release an update by tomorrow.
Excellent! I was about to tell you that I had custom frequencies enabled. Nice work @johnboy00 !

LouG

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Thanks JB. Brilliant detective work again. Can we call you Sherlock?

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmaverik