Replying to messages but being told the text of your message is too spammy?

tronster

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
So I got my R7 sorted with @Mithheru s firmware and database yesterday and wanted to reply to a message he'd sent. Cant send it because some filter has identified something spammy about it but I can't spot what it might be...
Post automatically merged:

I mean, what's wrong with this?

Yeah, thanks. Good to meet you too. I rode to Taupo last night and had a few ka band saves from over a km out. The k band was pretty noisy, especially all those roadside speed signs and gas stations. Picked up a redflex van from about 250m which was adequate though not necessary on the bike with no plate on the front. Definitely will eventually save me some dollars in the car and work van in the future though.
Will set the upper limit to 24.11 as suggested. Also need to set threat priority to ka band uess that's a default
Went up Mt Vic for a look around. Stunning views on such a nice day. Will have to bring girlfriend down for a weekend at some stage.

Thanks again, see you on the forums

dudeinnz

NZCTG
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

Mithheru

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I think you had K band running full wide when we parted, as I forgot to set it back. Please check your K limits as I think 23.97 and 24.06 should be adequate if you're running on the bike.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extract0r