Hello from SLC

CannibalOx

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hello, I have been trying to a bit of research on the forum trying to find out if a RD would make sense for me. I don't have one yet, leaning toward V1G2 & JBV1. I wasn't going to sign up until I had pulled the trigger, but after searching and not getting a clear answer about my use case and seeing the RD recommendation form I figured, why not.

Mr carbon

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Welcome you definitely get the best advice here sum excellent guys here that can help you out

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hello @CannibalOx and welcome aboard RDF!

Congratulations on finding the recommendation thread. Since you've just introduced yourself, it will take the forum software a little while to recognize your post before you're able to complete the recommendation form. Just be patient and before you know it you'll be able to complete it.

CannibalOx

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hello @CannibalOx and welcome aboard RDF!

Congratulations on finding the recommendation thread. Since you've just introduced yourself, it will take the forum software a little while to recognize your post before you're able to complete the recommendation form. Just be patient and before you know it you'll be able to complete it.

I figured that there was some kind of gatekeeping that posting here would let me through. I didn't think it would be quite so obnoxious for the admins if I tested that theory.

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light 📶
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome! We have a few Utah members on here. Where did you snap the picture of your M2 at? Big Cottonwood Canyon?

CannibalOx

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
The picture is actually outside of Estes Park Colorado. I bought it in Loveland as they were willing to give some money off a custom order and no one around here would. I love Big Cottonwood though and my favorite picture of any of my cars was taken in the parking lot of Solitude.

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome, the V1G2/JBV1 combo is tough to beat!

RoadDogg

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
@CannibalOx , Welcome to the Forum from Tennessee!! There are a lot of friendly helpful people here on the RDF to help give you advice and suggestions.

I own a V1G2, and I have been extremely satisfied with it. As an I-phone user, I run V1-Driver and don’t have any experience with JBV1, but there are many on the RDF that are JBV1 users, and JBV1 has a great reputation for being an awesome app.

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
The picture is actually outside of Estes Park Colorado. I bought it in Loveland as they were willing to give some money off a custom order and no one around here would. I love Big Cottonwood though and my favorite picture of any of my cars was taken in the parking lot of Solitude.

Very nice indeed! :cool:

ILS27L

Show Me State
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to RDF. Have a look around and enjoy !

AM21

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Welcome. From what I have seen and watching vortex alot of people like to run the V1G2/JBV1 I went with the R7 because I don't have an android to run JBV1 and didn't want to add an extra device to my daily use but if you already have one that's not something you would have to consider. Otherwise I really liked all the reviews of the V1G2/JBV1. Hope you get the information that you are looking for!

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadBundy