RL360c FW 1.6 MRCD improvement

HZ360C

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Did a quick run around block and short freeway with usual LEO hiding out sports to experience the new firmware 1.6 performance on RL360c. As with my luck as always, no LEOs out today :facepalm: However, did experienced significant MRCD performance Improvement. Around my area, there is one section full of traffic monitoring system nearly in every intersection. Before this update, it always trigger MRCD alerts when traveling through the section. Now RL360c MRCD detection has been significantly refined, are able to filter out those signals and no longer emit those false MRCD alerts any more.

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Did a quick run around block and short freeway with usual LEO hiding out sports to experience the new firmware 1.6 performance on RL360c. As with my luck as always, no LEOs out today :facepalm: However, did experienced significant MRCD performance Improvement. Around my area, there is one section full of traffic monitoring system nearly in every intersection. Before this update, it always trigger MRCD alerts when traveling through the section. Now RL360c MRCD detection has been significantly refined, are able to filter out those signals and no longer emit those false MRCD alerts any more.

That's outstanding news! Thank you for sharing.

TonyPHX

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
THAT is great news! Thank you for testing!

RadarScout

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Great to hear! Not to doubt or sound contrarian, but are you positive none of those are actually MRCD? They probably aren't, but I don't want you to get busted, so being sure is important.

HZ360C

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Great to hear! Not to doubt or sound contrarian, but are you positive none of those are actually MRCD? They probably aren't, but I don't want you to get busted, so being sure is important.
Great point. The only way I am comparing was when I used R7 and RL360c with v1.4, both alerts MRCD traveling through that same area of intersections. There are two areas near me that I have verified with same results.
Post automatically merged:

Where is this at? What State?
In Brunswick, OH and Middleburg Hts, OH

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadBundy