2.6.0 released

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
I noticed the same thing this morning. The mini display is on my screen and the bars are at full alert. I passed a trooper running 34.7 but the display didn't do anything. I'm running Android 8 on my Atoto S8 head unit.
Does everything appear normal when the mini V1 display is disabled? Settings > Display > Mini V1 Display (disabled)

Bloovy One

"Today didn't have to end in eels"
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
I tried it for 80+ miles today so far and I'm not experiencing any issues.
I started with the mini V1 display off and eventually turned it on partway through the drive.

Side note, I turned off K-Verifyer in hopes that it would increase my chances of seeing the issue and it was still surprisingly quieter than the last time I tried without KV in an earlier firmware.
I wonder if that was circumstances or a firmware improvement?

jfr0317

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I have updated to 2.6.0 and have had no issues. I made the 160 mile drive from Austin back to Houston yesterday with a V1G1 and did a quick drive today with a V1G2. I like the mini-V1 display and the new aircraft markers.

midd

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
First and First, the Nexus of the Universe
Does everything appear normal when the mini V1 display is disabled? Settings > Display > Mini V1 Display (disabled)
Turned it off on my drive home. Everything appears normal. To be clear JBV1 worked fine with it on, it just displayed the arrows and full bar on the upper left side of my screen.

sparrow34

Long time listener first time caller
Premium Plus
General User
Reaction score
I have uninstalled/reinstalled and it is doing the same thing. I am running Android version 9.

The mini V1 display signal strength bars are all lit from the get go. Whereas the large green mute button is not present until the first bogey has been detected, then no longer detected. Once this happens the large mute button is always displayed (until i get another bogey, which is when it disappears, until the bogey/s are no longer detected) then it shows itself again.

The large mute button does the same thing with the mini V1 display disabled

It is not a show stopper, just trying to help with troubleshooting this.

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
I have uninstalled/reinstalled and it is doing the same thing. I am running Android version 9.

The mini V1 display signal strength bars are all lit from the get go. Whereas the large green mute button is not present until the first bogey has been detected, then no longer detected. Once this happens the large mute button is always displayed (until i get another bogey, which is when it disappears, until the bogey/s are no longer detected) then it shows itself again.

That mute button behavior is essentially the opposite of how it's supposed to work. I can't reproduce it or see how it could ever happen. May be some sort of corruption in APK build or data replication. Hopefully it will disappear with the next update.

WildOne

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score

I just tried this after installing a few days ago. I'm getting the exact same results. It doesn't matter if I have the mini V1 enabled or not. I'm running it on a S10+ with the latest android 10, just for info.... Good luck!

GoWFO

If you have to go... GoWFO!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
@johnboy00 with the new user agreement at first launch, TLDR
I assume you now own my house and can "borrow" my wife anytime you want.
Oh well, a small price to pay for such awesome software ;)

R4D4RUS3R

RADARUSER
Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
Not seeing any issues with operation but dont know exactly how the V1 mini display is supposed to work yet. When I get an alert, the left side of the display is a solid red with arrow and frequency, I no longer see the V1 mini display. I only see it once the alert has stopped and previous alerts are timing out. I dont think I explained that well but what do I need to turn off to see the V1 mini display vs the solid color alert display I have now?

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Not seeing any issues with operation but dont know exactly how the V1 mini display is supposed to work yet. When I get an alert, the left side of the display is a solid red with arrow and frequency, I no longer see the V1 mini display. I only see it once the alert has stopped and previous alerts are timing out. I dont think I explained that well but what do I need to turn off to see the V1 mini display vs the solid color alert display I have now?
The mini V1 display is not visible when a priority alert is being displayed. Only when you have locked-out alerts or other V1 alerts that can't appear as priority will you see the mini V1 display.

sparrow34

Long time listener first time caller
Premium Plus
General User
Reaction score
I really like the mini V1 display so much that I have disabled the priority alert display. Great addition.

R4D4RUS3R

RADARUSER
Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
I really like the mini V1 display so much that I have disabled the priority alert display. Great addition.
That I think is what I was looking for. I will look at changing the priority alert setting.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekantonelli