Sabre plug in

gwing

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Edited by Moderator: --Link removed. Linking to elevated areas of the forum is prohibited--

Last edited by a moderator:

plm

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
The links here have only 1.0 and 1.1. If you download and install 1.1 then you'll see that 1.2 is available when you start HwR and you can download and install that version to get rid of the popup every time you launch HwR. If I could find the direct download link again I'd post it here. It's a really useful plugin.

ILS27L

Show Me State
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Yea...This should be easier to find.

ILS27L

Show Me State
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Awesome..Thank you @plm

jcaptchaos2

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
It worked for me for a little bit now I get "Installed but not responding" did I turn something off?

benzr

Been there done that !! Original V1 user !!
Advanced User
Reaction score
Check your permissions on your phone. It needs many permissions. A RDF guys disected yhe Code and it is clean. "" I pronounce this house... ehhrr Software CLEEAN "" 😎😎😜😜

Looovee that Movie, slthough it seems less scary and more stupid these days of modern.

B

jcaptchaos2

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Check your permissions on your phone. It needs many permissions. A RDF guys disected yhe Code and it is clean. "" I pronounce this house... ehhrr Software CLEEAN "" 😎😎😜😜

Looovee that Movie, slthough it seems less scary and more stupid these days of modern.

B
I'm running it on my tablet

Stylishmule

STi FTW
Premium Plus
General User
Reaction score
It's now in the opening post of the announcement thread for download, so that should make it much easier.
Thanks mate
Post automatically merged:

I couldn't open the downloading thread, any problems?

Last edited:

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Thanks mate

I couldn't open the downloading thread, any problems?

Take a look here and be sure to use the latest version:

Edited by moderator: Link removed. Linking to elevated areas of the forum is prohibited.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stylishmule

STi FTW
Premium Plus
General User
Reaction score
Thanks! Was managed to download the plugin but HR failed to recognize the plugin and I have turned battery optimization off. Any ideas?

Take a look here and be sure to use the latest version:

Edited by moderator: Link removed. Linking to elevated areas of the forum is prohibited.
Haven't quite familiarized with the UI just yet, meant to quote the thread. @jestric

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Thanks! Was managed to download the plugin but HR failed to recognize the plugin and I have turned battery optimization off. Any ideas?

Haven't quite familiarized with the UI just yet, meant to quote the thread. @jestric

No worries. 😉

I haven’t used HR in a while, but I believe that you need to enable it in the settings.

If you’ve done this and you’re still having issues let us know or see if you can pull up what you’re looking for with the search feature in the upper righthand corner of any page.

Stylishmule

STi FTW
Premium Plus
General User
Reaction score
No worries. 😉

I haven’t used HR in a while, but I believe that you need to enable it in the settings.

If you’ve done this and you’re still having issues let us know or see if you can pull up what you’re looking for with the search feature in the upper righthand corner of any page.
Thanks! What do you run for CM currently?

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Thanks! What do you run for CM currently?

I personally use JBV1 in standalone mode.

Here’s a link to the setup guide for JBV1 from @Vortex. Just scroll down the page until you see “How to run JBV1 in Standalone”.

Stylishmule

STi FTW
Premium Plus
General User
Reaction score
I personally use JBV1 in standalone mode.

Here’s a link to the setup guide for JBV1 from @Vortex. Just scroll down the page until you see “How to run JBV1 in Standalone”.

Wonderful! I use JBV1 with V1G2, still learning!

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Wonderful! I use JBV1 with V1G2, still learning!

Awesome choices! Without question, the V1G2 is even better when paired with JBV1. Obviously, with the V1G2 you wouldn't run it in standalone mode. ;)

I use JBV1 with my RL360C so it needs to be in standalone mode since I'm not pairing with a V1G2.

Stylishmule

STi FTW
Premium Plus
General User
Reaction score
Awesome choices! Without question, the V1G2 is even better when paired with JBV1. Obviously, with the V1G2 you wouldn't run it in standalone mode. ;)

I use JBV1 with my RL360C so it needs to be in standalone mode since I'm not pairing with a V1G2.
How does your RL360C perform? I bet it's one of the top performer! I chose V1G2 over other brands because of JBV1 app!

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
How does your RL360C perform? I bet it's one of the top performer! I chose V1G2 over other brands because of JBV1 app!

The R7, V1G2 and RL360C are all deserving of their rankings as one of top tier detectors.

For me the difference is that while the R7 and the V1G2 can do some of the things that the RL360C can do for less money. Neither of them can do all of the things that the RL360C can do. 😎

Remember, there's no perfect radar detector and you need to choose the one that best covers your needs for the areas you drive. 👍

Stylishmule

STi FTW
Premium Plus
General User
Reaction score
The R7, V1G2 and RL360C are all deserving of their rankings as one of top tier detectors.

For me the difference is that while the R7 and the V1G2 can do some of the things that the RL360C can do for less money. Neither of them can do all of the things that the RL360C can do. 😎

Remember, there's no perfect radar detector and you need to choose the one that best covers your needs for the areas you drive. 👍
Noted! I live in the PNW, just wish to have the same perfect road condition as you guys do in FL. Roads here are comparable to the ones in LA!

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scbret