intro

RadarScout

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm YanDaOne a new member from Quebec Canada
Welcome to the forum. Look around and get familiar with the forum. Ask questions and join the conversations.
Do you use a radar detector or laser protection now?

YanDaOne

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Look around and get familiar with the forum. Ask questions and join the conversations.
Do you use a radar detector or laser protection now?
No i dont use any protection but i'm looking to buy one. I did many research to try to figure out what would be my best option but need help since my situation is not typical, i will ask for recommandation soon, thank you

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
welcome to the forum

Z06fan

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @YanDaOne. As @jestric and @RadarScout mentioned, there are plenty of people to make recommendations and a lot of information available to help you learn so that you can make good choices. We have a lot of Canadian members and I realize that detectors are banned in some areas (similar to some of the states in the US). If that's the case, we can help you understand how to work in that situation. Good to have you with us and enjoy the learning experience.

RoadDogg

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
@YanDaOne, Welcome to the Forum!! There are a lot of of helpful and knowledgeable RDF members to assist you with your choices and for recommendations.

ILS27L

Show Me State
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to RDF. You have come to the right place for RD help and discussions. Enjoy the forum !

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcmillionare